Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

I had engaged Lenz to do my reno.. but my flat only coming in early next year.. so I can't comment on the workmanship or quality yet.

But so far, I met up with Lenz a few times to discuss on quotation and what type of design I want.. conversation is ok and he will advise me whether somethings are feasible or infeasible.. so now waiting for 3D designs from him.. will update when I got more things to say abt this company / ID... but i do hope that I will only have positive things to say..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I had engaged Lenz to do my reno.. but my flat only coming in early next year.. so I can't comment on the workmanship or quality yet.

But so far, I met up with Lenz a few times to discuss on quotation and what type of design I want.. conversation is ok and he will advise me whether somethings are feasible or infeasible.. so now waiting for 3D designs from him.. will update when I got more things to say abt this company / ID... but i do hope that I will only have positive things to say..

Hi dehui do you sign with lenz during the expo event or you meet him at the showroom? Can reveal how much he quoted u? Just want to compare the quote from the expo package. Anyway frankie mentioned the company dun charge for 3d drawing unlike others reno company. Is that true? Hope to hear from you soon. Tks.

Hi smartkel, i engaged him separately.. I saw recommendation from RT can decided to drop him an email.. erm.. for my quotation, total everything is abt $25K.. they say they dont charge la.. but want you to pay $500 Booking fee first.. if end up u nv sign with them after paying the $500, u can ask them to renovate or do something for you within the $500.. but for me.. i pay up $$ to confirm the package instead of just the booking fee.. will PM u his contact..

Hi smartkel, i engaged him separately.. I saw recommendation from RT can decided to drop him an email.. erm.. for my quotation, total everything is abt $25K.. they say they dont charge la.. but want you to pay $500 Booking fee first.. if end up u nv sign with them after paying the $500, u can ask them to renovate or do something for you within the $500.. but for me.. i pay up $$ to confirm the package instead of just the booking fee.. will PM u his contact..

I've his mobile no already. Tks. Do you mind to pm me yr quotation for reference? Did he break down the price in detail? When are you starting yr reno?btw where is yr new flat located? Tks for sharing.

choosing the right ID is a biggest headache in all reno works

if u lucky, u get a good committed guy

if not, its the start of your nightmare

my friend is lucky man.

tat wat i was told.

cool!!

initially i wanted to get ID

but in the end i decide to diy my own design hence never use ID

check out my design at my signature link

how can u DIY by urself?

tv console, wardrobe or even shower screen?

bro, tell us ur secret.

hi can anyone that engaged Unimax for their kitchen renov share their experiences with me?

I have took up their kitchen reno package, but heard some pretty bad reviews about their workmanship from other forum. No sure, how true...Can anyone engaged them before share with me? I bit scare liao....:(

Hmm hey guys..

I had placed a deposit with them during the show at expo. The ID had some personel issue then, then he is not able to do it. So i requested for a refund of the 200 dollars, i just collected it yesterday. It took like 2 mths for the refund and only after that ID quit they then seems to be prompt with the refund.

Strange but anyway I got my refund back

I actually shortlisted them due to their 8 yrs warranty gimmicks. Ok, 1 id off the list... Now M considering idea house and intradesign. Have used Ho Bee, service from the boss not bad, but ever since the wife took over, big NO NO for me anymore.

My fren hse was done by uninax. Lots of defect after paying off everything.

I've deposited with them now. My ID have left the firm so i wan to refund but they refuses! Any idea which part of their carpentry or anything is good or ok? seems like their work is very very very bad but I won't wan to waste my deposit lo. I'll get their painting but that's not enough. Need another $500 more worth of products

My fren hse was done by uninax. Lots of defect after paying off everything.

I've deposited with them now. My ID have left the firm so i wan to refund but they refuses! Any idea which part of their carpentry or anything is good or ok? seems like their work is very very very bad but I won't wan to waste my deposit lo. I'll get their painting but that's not enough. Need another $500 more worth of products

I too have previously place a deposit of 200 dollars. But i manage to get it back from them. Not sure how much u place but i feel, if u know that they are gg to screw up, just forget it and take as a lesson learnt instead of risk letting them destroy ur house. otherwise try to exchange for things from their partner shops ....good luck