Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jolin01

Brandt Washer

Hi there anyone out there which can help me.

My husband is always flying around but before he left he told me to get a Bosch washer and dryer but when i visit HN at MW the sale man told me that i should get Brandt washer instated cause is cheaper and is still made in eu i told his advise and bought a 1200RPM 8 KG washer but whatever he told me come out to be a fake he told me that the 15mins program is for daily light load about 2-3 KG but when i see the user manuel it was only shown that i'm able to wash 1 kg with the program moreover he also told me that its come with a short wash with 40 degree for 45 MIN for daily wash but when i see the manuel is only for 3KG load and its must be light the worst thing its suppose to be slient but the noise is killing me ....oh my how.... can i trade-in?? If my husband came to know that i bought a Brandt instate of Bosch and all the program is like crazy he will sure kill me....can anyone tell me what i can do? Do anyone want to trade-in?????HELP!!!

Jolin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My husband is always flying around but before he left he told me to get a Bosch washer and dryer but when i visit HN at MW the sale man told me that i should get Brandt washer instated cause is cheaper and is still made in eu i told his advise and bought a 1200RPM 8 KG washer but whatever he told me come out to be a fake he told me that the 15mins program is for daily light load about 2-3 KG but when i see the user manuel it was only shown that i'm able to wash 1 kg with the program moreover he also told me that its come with a short wash with 40 degree for 45 MIN for daily wash but when i see the manuel is only for 3KG load and its must be light the worst thing its suppose to be slient but the noise is killing me ....oh my how.... can i trade-in?? If my husband came to know that i bought a Brandt instate of Bosch and all the program is like crazy he will sure kill me....can anyone tell me what i can do? Do anyone want to trade-in?????HELP!!!

Jolin

Hi jolin,

Can you select cotton programme ? Usually cotton programme design for full load.

Shu ying

Jolin

really so bad ? so harvey norman sales people tricked you? you can share the name? i will avoid him at all cost.

Have u called brandt for the demo? i am arraging for mine, if u got any questions, i can help u ask.

Jolin

I do not know which model of Brandt you bought. Just to let you know... all Washers specify their largest capacity. For shorter program cycles, washers will have smaller capacity. This is same for Bosch.

You can download Bosch user manual here to take a look at their machine maximum capacity for different program...http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapore-products/washing-and-drying/washing-machines/front-load-washers/WAS32791ME.html?source=browse

Go to the "additional documents" tab. you will be able to download the user manual from there.

For me, I studied these online manuals before making my decision. Originally wanted to buy a Bosch. Finally settled for a SAMSUNG WASHER + DRYER. Good luck and hope you'll find the Bosch user manual useful. Compare these capacities with your Brandt washer.

As for the noise, I will NOT be able to help you.

Hi jolin,

Can you select cotton programme ? Usually cotton programme design for full load.

Shu ying

Has tried already.....But washing time is 2hours +++++ Oh my,,, :(

really so bad ? so harvey norman sales people tricked you? you can share the name? i will avoid him at all cost.

Have u called brandt for the demo? i am arraging for mine, if u got any questions, i can help u ask.

Is there a demo???

What the number to call???

Name.... i'm not sure just remember is a plump guy.

Hai should not have listen to them.....

Is sale person always good in telling lie?????

I do not know which model of Brandt you bought. Just to let you know... all Washers specify their largest capacity. For shorter program cycles, washers will have smaller capacity. This is same for Bosch.

You can download Bosch user manual here to take a look at their machine maximum capacity for different program...http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapore-products/washing-and-drying/washing-machines/front-load-washers/WAS32791ME.html?source=browse

Go to the "additional documents" tab. you will be able to download the user manual from there.

For me, I studied these online manuals before making my decision. Originally wanted to buy a Bosch. Finally settled for a SAMSUNG WASHER + DRYER. Good luck and hope you'll find the Bosch user manual useful. Compare these capacities with your Brandt washer.

As for the noise, I will NOT be able to help you.

So how Samsung machine? which model you bought? i may just dump the machine can't stand it anymore.....

Is it worth to buy? how much you bought it? And where????

Hey would you mind help me ask why is 15min wash only allow 1KG and also why 45min can wash full load as mention by the sale person....And why so much noise......

Thanks.....

Has tried already.....But washing time is 2hours +++++ Oh my,,, :(

Hi,

What temperature did you use for cotton programme ?

Shu ying

Why dun you file an official complaint to HN (management), brandt singapore, brandt HQ (France I think) ?

Maybe you can ask HN to do a exchange to Bosch FOC ?

You need to get hold of the HN sale that served you and reconfirmed

his "wrong" reply again. Best you can get it recorded.

Tell them that the noise is not acceptable ...

But you can do it fast, the longer u used the less reason for them to do any thing

for you.

Hope above helps...

So how Samsung machine? which model you bought? i may just dump the machine can't stand it anymore.....

Is it worth to buy? how much you bought it? And where????

I agree with new_home_maker.

If your Brandt is exceptionally abnormally noisy, then your should file an official complaint to the company that you bought the product. Simultaneously, you should also write, email and telephone Brandt Singapore and email Brandt HQ if Singapore Brandt does not follow up. Document everything to prove that you have informed the respective parties.

You need to do this immediately. I do not know when you purchase and took delivery. If it is already more than 1 week, it would be difficult...

I am NOT recommending you to buy a SAMSUNG.

You should settle your Brandt noise problem and/or change to what you and your husband originally decide on - BOSCH. Go to Brandt Singapore and check if their machines are as noisy as yours. If their demo machines are quiet, then your unit must be defective and get Brandt Singapore to replace as it is still brand new. If their machines are as noisy, then you might wish to go to HN and see what you can settle with.

In case you are not aware... only the BOSCH Logixx8 has Brushless Motor that is quiet, but still belt driven... Watch this...

As for me, I purchased a SAMSUNG WASHER + DRYER WD8804. Direct Drive. Very Quiet in my opinion - please check and verify yourself. Here is a clip from youtube...

Please note that the youtube video is showing a WF8804 machine is a WASHER without DRYER.

I paid S$949 for the white model. Bought from Audio House. There is a thread here in RENOTALK on WD8804. Go check it out if you are interested.

Chose SAMSUNG instead of BOSCH as the BOSCH WAS32794 cost more than $1500. This machine is WASHER only - without DRYER.

Never believe a salesman as they have their own agenda. Do your homework as it is your money that you are going to part with. Best is to have live demo. If not, try to find them on the internet.

Edited by top to front

Is there a demo???

What the number to call???

Name.... i'm not sure just remember is a plump guy.

Hai should not have listen to them.....

Is sale person always good in telling lie?????

everyone has an agenda lah, depending on which salesman you talk to.. they will tell u the brand they selling is the best.. :D

call this number 6508 4600, try arrange for weekdays.. I'm quite surprise the sales staff never inform you anything on the demo.

My brandt were bought at 2 different shop, both of them told us about the demo.

everyone has an agenda lah, depending on which salesman you talk to.. they will tell u the brand they selling is the best.. :D

call this number 6508 4600, try arrange for weekdays.. I'm quite surprise the sales staff never inform you anything on the demo.

My brandt were bought at 2 different shop, both of them told us about the demo.

Hmmm... think i will try to call tomorrow... got so many reno work to do now still has to settle all this problem... hai any good helper to intro which can help....????

I agree with new_home_maker.

If your Brandt is exceptionally abnormally noisy, then your should file an official complaint to the company that you bought the product. Simultaneously, you should also write, email and telephone Brandt Singapore and email Brandt HQ if Singapore Brandt does not follow up. Document everything to prove that you have informed the respective parties.

You need to do this immediately. I do not know when you purchase and took delivery. If it is already more than 1 week, it would be difficult...

I am NOT recommending you to buy a SAMSUNG.

You should settle your Brandt noise problem and/or change to what you and your husband originally decide on - BOSCH. Go to Brandt Singapore and check if their machines are as noisy as yours. If their demo machines are quiet, then your unit must be defective and get Brandt Singapore to replace as it is still brand new. If their machines are as noisy, then you might wish to go to HN and see what you can settle with.

In case you are not aware... only the BOSCH Logixx8 has Brushless Motor that is quiet, but still belt driven... Watch this...

As for me, I purchased a SAMSUNG WASHER + DRYER WD8804. Direct Drive. Very Quiet in my opinion - please check and verify yourself. Here is a clip from youtube...

Please note that the youtube video is showing a WF8804 machine is a WASHER without DRYER.

I paid S$949 for the white model. Bought from Audio House. There is a thread here in RENOTALK on WD8804. Go check it out if you are interested.

Chose SAMSUNG instead of BOSCH as the BOSCH WAS32794 cost more than $1500. This machine is WASHER only - without DRYER.

Never believe a salesman as they have their own agenda. Do your homework as it is your money that you are going to part with. Best is to have live demo. If not, try to find them on the internet.

Thanks.

Where is your samsung washer/dryer made????

will call up Brandt asap...

Anyway my hubby is back already...

Lucky he did'nt blame me.... :P

He say that he will call up Brandt to check....

I'm not very good in shouting....hahaha :P