Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mom38

Wealth And Windfall Corner

Hi

Iam new here. Just to share with you that lately I had my house feng shui audited. the FSM told us that this house only benefit my son and that we should tap on his luck. he then advised us to place a Nan Bu Ma Si (Lock Coin) Wealth Bowl and a Money Crab at his wealth corner and buy numbers that belongs to my son. My husband bought his IC number and i bought his date of birth. Both of us strike on the same day! Is this coincident or feng shui really works? My husband believe 100% feng shui works but I 50 -50!

I also don't le......

Edited by mom38

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Iam new here. Just to share with you that lately I had my house feng shui audited. the FSM told us that this house only benefit my son and that we should tap on his luck. he then advised us to place a Nan Bu Ma Si (Lock Coin) Wealth Bowl and a Money Crab at his wealth corner and buy numbers that belongs to my son. My husband bought his IC number and i bought his date of birth. Both of us strike on the same day! Is this coincident or feng shui really works? My husband believe 100% feng shui works but I 50 -50!

I also don't le......

When you bought IC number, is it the first 4 digits or last 4? For his DOB, is it using his year? or ...?

When you bought IC number, is it the first 4 digits or last 4? For his DOB, is it using his year? or ...?

Hi My husband bought front and back, open front. DOB i bought day and month. My be u want to give it a try but u must make sure the house is in his favor or other family member's favor. You also need the luck items.

good luck!

Hi My husband bought front and back, open front. DOB i bought day and month. My be u want to give it a try but u must make sure the house is in his favor or other family member's favor. You also need the luck items.

good luck!

Can PM me his contact? thanks

Well, one FSM had also told me something on this topic before too but he ended the session by telling me if we are striking based on their luck and numbers, its also basically sucking away the luck they have as everyone's life is already pre-destined on how much you have and will get. By doing it this way, we are just doing a "early withdrawal" of their luck.

Ever since, I had refrained from touching too much of their numbers. Well, hands are still itchy at times cos its tough to refrain from not buying their numbers.

Just my two cents worth. Do not really know how true it is but when it concerns affecting our little ones, its like a sting in the heart.

Well, one FSM had also told me something on this topic before too but he ended the session by telling me if we are striking based on their luck and numbers, its also basically sucking away the luck they have as everyone's life is already pre-destined on how much you have and will get. By doing it this way, we are just doing a "early withdrawal" of their luck.

Ever since, I had refrained from touching too much of their numbers. Well, hands are still itchy at times cos its tough to refrain from not buying their numbers.

Just my two cents worth. Do not really know how true it is but when it concerns affecting our little ones, its like a sting in the heart.

Striking 4D is simply wealth from your previous lives coming back to you in the form of karmic repayment.

种善因得善果.

It has nothing to do with zapping away someone's luck.

Hi

I also don't le......

When paying respect to my late parents in CCK during Ching Ming, always see many ppl "asked their late parents/grand parents" for 4Ds or toto. I told my brothers & sisters, the spirits cannot rest in peace and have to "fight" underground for position #1,2, 3. Elsewhere within Singapore, at the sametime, also got the "underground fighting", like worldcup, 1st, 2nd round, semi final, then Champion. The champion with all blood over the body, sigh. You want/dare to take this money?

Edited by bepgof

there is some chinese belief about buying numbers related to your offsprings. some chinese believed that some child comes to you to "repay favors". and if you buy numbers relating to them. u may strike it big once. and with the favor returned. the child may then leave u.

i think there was this news article recently about this couple. wife pregnant, bought some number. striked 1st prize 150k. then got a miscarriage, wife then ran away with some other guy, husband spent all the winnings. then committed suicide.

so, take all things with a pinch of salt

I would like to apologise in advance because what I'm going to say here sounds really upsetting & might be viewed as insulting to the owner of this discussion topic. I strongly agree with many of you guys out there who said no-no to such a FS strategy such as tapping on a family member's luck (in this case, the son of the owners for the flat).

I don't think it's a good idea to keep tapping on ur son's luck. Since the flat benefits ur son, it's advisable to compound on that luck for him instead of "sucking" it away by collecting his earnings way in advance.

How I view what ur FS master has recommended might be transferring or channelling his luck away from him. On the contrary, nothing would be better than for parents to want the best for the child's future.

Although, I do agree that some children are here to either repay parents or become a burden to them, if the child is indeed there to give parents such luck, the parents would have strike with all kinds of numbers whether they belong or don't belong to the kid. What I'm sharing here is based on personal experiences of myself, family members & very close family friends. This is regardless of the FS for the flat. The minute those kids were born, their parents start striking 4D. Those are really kids who are here to repay their parents. Nothing to do with the FS for premises because that is their bazi where they are destined to bring wealth & luck to their parents or even spouses!

The thing about 4D is that all those $$ aren't hard-earned but it's an unexpected windfall - that could be said to be given by God. God doesn't give free lunches becox those $$ are given as they'll come in need one day. Might not be now, but later on, could be few years down the road or even 30 years later. For some, it's as late as 50 years after their big winnings. The nett amount "won" might be zero or even negative for many persons after they had no choice but to use up the $$.

Lottery winnings are $$ that come really fast & for things that comes fast, they go off fast too! It comes with a price tag as suggested by a few RT members in their previous entries in this discussion thread. Nothing comes free as far as I'm concerned. There were just too many of such cases we've witnessed on our own as both kids & through adulthood.

Right now, if u keep buying ur son's numbers, u are gambling on his behalf. Even though the poor boy is an innocent party who doesn't partake in any of these acts, nobody knows what impact it'll have on him later on.

In other words, there are chances that you might be using up his luck. And nobody knows when that luck runs out. Also, those $$ that's won from lotteries might be his future earnings.

My advice: Since you've both made winnings out of 4D by riding on ur son's luck, it would be highly recommended that you contribute some percentage of those winnings to charity i.e. to temples, needy in old folks home, orphanage,etc. In doing so, you are also accumulating merits on behalf of your son. If you believe in such a concept, you are helping ur son do good deeds in return.

The rest of the winnings, to be put aside for his education. That's my 2 cents worth of advice.

There is an old saying from the elderly that when parents tap of their children's luck to make such winnings, it's known to "折孩子的福" (hope the chinese words are grammatically correct becox my chinese isn't that good).

As such, you should also clarify with ur FS master if what he has recommended is going to have any side effects on ur son or family, no harm asking. Be safe than sorry.

Edited by edenstrauss