Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

:yeah: gabriel not only gave us good & practical advise cum suggestions, he also helped us to save cost by. Certain changes which is not too drastic, he absorbed the cost and did extra for us. During the whole reno process, we are bound to change our mind regarding this or that. There are in fact quite a good number of changes to the inital plan. u know me when it comes to sumting this impt i have a tendency to be a little fickle. Imagine if we hired someone cheaper and when we want to change, he will try his best to squeeze us dry since we were already his 'catch'. You have no idea how grateful I am to RT forumers for recommending Thaddeus Interior. Thx all ya :good:

How much higher is Gabriel's quote compared to others who quoted you?

Edited by Maria

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hello dear forumers

I am expecting to get my keys in 2011. currently in the process of serching for id firms. recently i chanced upon thaddeus interior but i was not able to find out any more info abt them.

I would like to kindly ask anyone here who came across thaddeus interior b4? i would appeciate anyone who have used them to share their experience with me. thanks a million

I can share you a company if you are looking for design firm, i love how they present their idea for my house and complete my house nicely.

check out www.luxurid.com

Good Luck!

How much higher is Gabriel's quote compared to others who quoted you?

actually gabriel's quote is not the cheapst nor is it the most ex. i got a few other quotes that were either 2-3k cheaper or 2-3k more ex than him. i learnt from other forum to list down as many stuff as possible that u wan to do. Then u can slowly take away the unnecessary stuff. that way the quote will be lower, if its higher than theres hidden cost! gabriel suggested on how to save cost like doin open shelving rather than having a Tv console. We personally chose gabriel bcos we feel that hes approachable, honest, & the easy goin kind. he was very responsible when work started, we co-incidently saw him a few times at our home during reno, he said he was making sure that progress goes on well, n it was like on a sunday. guess hes the workaholic kind

i wont say that hes the best but overall we were impress by the work & service. U should find someone u feel comfortable & trustable in doin ur new home

All the best

Hi nik

hows ur dream home coming along....? we jus came back from our holidays n i hope gabriel haven forgotten bout us since our last meeting :P

The last time we told him we were considering his price but actually we wanted to engage him liao(SSSSssshhhh.....) as he was 1 of the top recommended ID among my office plc & everyone was very satisfied with it.

gabriel is also in the midst of doing up a few of my other colleague's house, i hope he hv time for us again. we plan to finalise n start work asap. our target: b4 christmas. HooHoo.....

Hi, can i have Gabriel's contact as well? Thanks.

Any other ID we can look for apart from Thaddeus Int?

there is a lot , you can shortlist thaddeus. so wont confuse yourself on quotation

jovin

Hi everyone,

any forummer here have any experience or engaged Thaddeus Interior before? I only managed to find this thread & their website http://www.thaddeusinterior.com.sg/#!gallery We met up with their senior designer-gabriel over the weekend. Overall quite pleasant experience, but would like to see if any other ppl have any encounters with them.

Thx!

Hi everyone,

any forummer here have any experience or engaged Thaddeus Interior before? I only managed to find this thread & their website http://www.thaddeusinterior.com.sg/#!gallery We met up with their senior designer-gabriel over the weekend. Overall quite pleasant experience, but would like to see if any other ppl have any encounters with them.

Thx!

hi,

so far i am using E home concepts , but one of my best friend is using thaddeus ID, feedback is also good!!! can try and share around.

jovin

Jus to share. I have done my fair bit of home work & leg work in the past months, busying myself during weekends on my home issue, getting reno info from trusty google, & even taken the trouble to head down to sg expo to view the furniture & ID events there. We came across many IDs & the 1 who we clicked on was Gabriel from thaddeus interior. He was very agreeable & was willing to meet us at our location during our past meetings. He was willingly to share his knowledge & we learnt from him many tips that we didnt knew b4. We also met other IDs at their office bcos they were unwillingly to meet nearer our place. In 1 of those meetings at the other ID office, he was pushy, & kept asking us why not sign today & what are our concerns of not signing. So far, we met gabriel over 4 times & he even hauled his samples down for us to see. Anyway we have not confirmed with him yet, but hubbs & I feel very ensuring with him & will be engaging him this weekend. Happy! :)

Hi dear forummers

recently I happened to come across this Id firm during my lunch time. The office looks quite atas. Anyone have any experience on them? they are located at the chinatown area

thank you in advance

Hi dear forummers

recently I happened to come across this Id firm during my lunch time. The office looks quite atas. Anyone have any experience on them? they are located at the chinatown area

thank you in advance

Hi tangomango, my home was done up by Gabriel. Hes a very experienced & talented chap, and we enjoyed our whole reno process.

Gabriel tailored made our home based on our needs and lifestyle. Instead of asking what type of theme & colours we liked, he asked us many novel questions like how many ppl are there in our family, how many times would our parents come over, do we always have heavy cooking. It became more personal when he probed about the number of shoes, and if I had a lot of long dresses or not. He explained to us every step of the process which we appreciated very much, and we could feel that it was more about designing a functioning space especially for us(indeed the $ was well spent). The colours and styles would come after he planned out the space. The way he worked was very different from the other previous IDs we sought.

We liked that his quote includes the plumbing as well, most important is that he's very honest when he told us how much time he needed to do his job. Very impressed by him, would recommend Gabriel to anyone.

Hi kaykay84, can pm me gabriel email n contact number? Thanks in advance

Hi tango, I have pm-ed you already. Have to book him early bcos I heard he quite busy trying to finish some jobs for CNY :)

Engaged Gabriel's service in January and just started reno after getting my keys last month. So far so good... Like others have mentioned, Gabriel is very easy going and accommodating. It has been a pleasure so far dealing with Gabriel and Sabrina, as well as their workers.

Finished my reno end June and my wife and I were really satisfied that we chose Thaddeus interior to renovate our second house. Gabriel and Sabrina are very nice people to work with and they always try their best to fulfill our requests and ideas. I initially proposed a motorised sliding glass for my full height shoe cabinet which both Gabriel and I had never seen before and my wife didn't believe that it could be done. We were surprised that Gabriel didn't just brush the idea off, but instead, he went around to source for the motor, asked for advice and eventually managed to build the shoe cabinet to the idea we wanted.

Gabriel also has a great team of people working for him. The carpenter who was doing our house was a very nice uncle who was experienced, skillful and very patient to all my suggestions and changes along the way. The rest like the electrician, painter were all very well mannered and never lost their patience when I got them to amend this and that. Overall, I am very pleased with the workmanship. My parents and relatives also praised on the quality.

Last but not least, Sabrina was extremely patient and meticulous to details, not to mention very friendly throughout. Doing renovation is an very stressful job and it really take people like Gabriel and Sabrina with high EQ and professionalism to do a good job. My project was quite a small one since my EC came with many built in features, yet Thaddeus Interior had never given me the impression that my project was not as important as their others. Even after the final payment was settled, Gabriel continued to respond swiftly to my requests on minor touch ups.

Thaddeus interior does not have the cheapest quotes around for sure, but I think when it comes to renovation, I rather have a peace of mind going for quality workmanship and happy working relationships. Thank you Gabriel and Sabrina once again!