Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
valkilmer

Any 1 Single Aircon To Recommend For Hall?

i looking to buy 1 single unit for hall. no need to be super efficient in electricity consumption.

something reliable and affordable will do.

can anyone recommend?

thks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
seek assistance...

hope someone can recommend cheap and reliable aircon for hall

im using mitsubishi electric non inverter 28k btu for my hall.

I got mine installed at Aircon Installer Singapore. You must choose inverter one because it saves energy better in the long run. OF course if you on it daily, if not go for the non inverter.

How many square feet is your hall?

Actually I also change from 2hp non-inverter to 2.5hp inverter Mitsubishi starmex.

I find out for inverter really energy saving.

Event set to 25-27C for my living room still feel cold enough.

To compared my old non-inverter yes at all time very cold when set to 25C but at night or raining set to 26-27C just feel the un comfortable cause the compressor just runs on and off.

And hear the gas noise cut off and pump in.

But for inverter at night time really can't hear the outdoor compressor runs without vibration and fan noisy, it is very quiet works.

Definitely inverter worth for energy saving to compared non-inverter you just paid half bills.

Inverter will be more quiet and comfortable air after you installed and no regret.

Cause the price from non-inverter and inverter model just added few bucks.

Actually I also change from 2hp non-inverter to 2.5hp inverter Mitsubishi starmex.

I find out for inverter really energy saving.

Event set to 25-27C for my living room still feel cold enough.

To compared my old non-inverter yes at all time very cold when set to 25C but at night or raining set to 26-27C just feel the un comfortable cause the compressor just runs on and off.

And hear the gas noise cut off and pump in.

But for inverter at night time really can't hear the outdoor compressor runs without vibration and fan noisy, it is very quiet works.

Definitely inverter worth for energy saving to compared non-inverter you just paid half bills.

Inverter will be more quiet and comfortable air after you installed and no regret.

Cause the price from non-inverter and inverter model just added few bucks.

Nowadays more and more people choosing inverter one but the Non inverter one is cheaper for sure but of course in the long run if we use it daily, we will save more with a bigger investment.

Nowadays more and more people choosing inverter one but the Non inverter one is cheaper for sure but of course in the long run if we use it daily, we will save more with a bigger investment.

Cheaper in the short run but not in the long run. Anyway, the cost difference is about a couple of hundreds I think.