Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aqua_not

Cabinet Door Handles

I'm looking for replacement of my current cabinet door handles which have already rusted. Tried Ikea but the sizes don't fit. Anyone knows where I can get them? Looking for about 25 pieces

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm looking for replacement of my current cabinet door handles which have already rusted. Tried Ikea but the sizes don't fit. Anyone knows where I can get them? Looking for about 25 pieces

shanghai tong lee

Saw a lot of cabinet handles at Ikea. You may want to take a look there.

you can take a trip to Jalan besar area, like INTERORIENTAL or go along Eunos avenue 4. small shops selling furniture fittings.

I have changed my cabinet handles in the kitchen and rooms. My cabinets looked new for the Chinese New Year!

It is near my house at Hougang Ave 9. The name is Aws Bloss located at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, #03-08 First Centre.

Before drilling the first hole, picture the symmetry of the finished design. Many rooms have different sizes of cabinets, drawers and doors, and it's possible that the visual effect of the new hardware will be distracting and unbalanced if it is placement is determined by the door dimension rather that the overall flow. For example, cabinets above the stove and over the refrigerator are quite high, and a door pull placed one third way from the bottom will not only be unpractical for functionality, but can be an eyesore because of it's placement.modern dining furniture