Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kamensky

Water Feature Company To Recommend?

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on companies whom can customize and build water features.

Preferably those whom have experience in doing landscaping/water features in HDB. Thanks in

advance for all your help!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on companies whom can customize and build water features.

Preferably those whom have experience in doing landscaping/water features in HDB. Thanks in

You can check out The Nature Co at 15 Joan Road at upper thomson area near TCS. Here their website, natureco. If your water feature is small, you can DIY. You can buy everything from them and self assemble. Looks quite straight forward.

Hi all,

I strongly dun recommand you FUKAI, they are suck...........Read the post for detail.

Hi all,

Are you doing very complicated water features ? If not, I have 1 simple water feature for sale, with pebbles, slab and water pump throw in. You can DIY yourself for less than $100. If you are keen, PM me or search for water feature under Garage Sale to see the water fountain I am selling. Thanks ;)

Hi all,

I would suggest you to dropby Home Fountain @ 470 Serangoon road.

Look for Richard Ho (designer).. one thing for sure... pricing range might be at high side... but I can ensure you will get an unique water feature :)

Website - http://www.homefountain.com

fyi.. i brought my water fountain from them sometime last week...

Hi all,

Any feedback or reviews on the recommended places?

I have been searching for the perfect indoor water feature and realise we dont have many options in Singapore.

So far, I have been to Thomson nursery area and that seems the most promising, there are some sold in Tangs Vivocity but pretty expensive, Fukai - I find them quite a rip off for the quality as well.

Saw some adverts on Taikwang - any one been there before?

Thanks in advance!