Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
javacly

Uneven laminate flooring

yes i have that now.

When cement screeding is done, nothing can be done to even the floor?

i'm worried becos the laminates are kinda of floating when i stepped on it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmm.. mine is a bit uneven .. can feel it. msot likely, we will ask our ID to see where are the uneven areas and request for HDB to touch up OR get ID to touch up but this one must pay lor.

mine is pretty bad. when i walk at the edges. the laminates will show quite a gap between the laminates and the skirting. I'm worried because there's a place in the room i need to place a piano on the laminated flooring and i'm afraid the weight of the piano will make the floor sink in or even more worried the piano may be damaged in the long run.

Sigh.

didnt pass hdb my contractor number so my id didnt manage to coordinate the hdb screeding. so my id is like kinda telling me it's like dat because the hdb screeding was done properly.

abit hard to accept. jialat man.

i got the same experience also. My laminate flooring kind of sink in when i step on it, and it is very obvious cause the screening was not done properly.

What my ID do is, he remove the portion where it is affected, and on my part, i ask HDB to redo the screening.

i got the same experience also. My laminate flooring kind of sink in when i step on it, and it is very obvious cause the screening was not done properly.

What my ID do is, he remove the portion where it is affected, and on my part, i ask HDB to redo the screening.

thanks for the tip joyven ! i'll take note of it. have to get hold of my ID soon to check on this bt seems she's having some personal issues.

Same problem here! So do you all hear creaking sounds when you walk across the room? Theres also a portion in between flooring and skirting which shows a gap when i step on it.... !!