Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mageziyx

Not Enough Cpf In Oa For 15% Dp + Stamp Duty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The bank is not suppose to grant loan for the 1st 20%.

This I believe is true.The 1st 20% is a combination of cash & CPF.

This is a very helpful discussion. Well do you guys think that going through a agent is better than going directly to the bank, i am not good managing my finance. basically my agent is my dear friend to, his website is;

bridging loans

1. You've to understand yr finance position well in the first place.

2. Then decide tenor, amount, fix or variable. How much to pay per month, for how long, if interest up, got "buffer".......

3. Can ask for no-obligation quote from various banks, or mortgage loan broker.

4. Have to decide to use fix, sibor or sor......

5. If yr friend cares to "impart" his understanding/knowledge to you on this, so you can make a wise decision which suits best to yr needs, then choose him. Bankers wouldn't bother to explain these in great details, to them time is $. Labour also means $.

6. Mortgage loan is quite complicated in nature, anyway, understand the fundamentals enough liao. Go into too details you'll find yourself "lost" in nowhere.

Edited by bepgof

This is a very helpful discussion. Well do you guys think that going through a agent is better than going directly to the bank, i am not good managing my finance. basically my agent is my dear friend to, his website is;

bridging loans

Hmm.. UK link

UK agent

UK bridging loans

Related to Singapore????

hi everyone, its been a while since I started this thread so here's what happened since:

1) went to hdb branch office to pay up my hdb home loan using CPF so as to avoid the 30% rule

2) borrowed 75% from maybank, 5 years fixed rate home loan (0.88, 2.0, 2.25, 2.5, 2.5)

3) bridged 20% of CPF money, also from maybank

4) paid the 5% + stamp duty with cash

now waiting for completion...

for those taking bank loan, when does hdb deduct the 15% payment from our cpf after our 1st appointment?

No, the 15% payment is deducted abt 1 week before 2nd appt/completion.

After 1st appt is only stamp duty