Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graffitan

Experience With Lg Air Con?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

personally still prefer Japanese brand

Hitachi offering nano titanium

Nano Titanium is a cutting-edge technology that uses a TiOs catalyst to provide a powerful anti-bacterial and deodorizing effect

Panasonic offering Advanced+Plus e-ion Air Purifying System

The Advanced+Plus e-ion Air Purifying System with Patrol Sensor monitors the air, and effectively deactivates more than 99%* of harmful micro-organisms for cleaner and healthier air.

Ya, I know that other brands has the same thing, but LG has the seal of approval from British Allergy Foundation. My nose is sensitive and I think thsi is good. The aircon also has anti-bird flu function, which is not critical but interesting fact. This model also has the MPS inverter system with won the NEA distinction award for energy efficient. That's why I am keen.

Had the older series of LG aircon before (Inverter Gold). Very poor experience. Noisy and not cold. Not reliable over 5 years. Remote control was stupid, every time would reset to default settings for temperature and wind after turning off and on. Since then, I will never buy another LG product especially since my LG micro hifi was totally spoilt after only 2 years. First the CD player spoilt then whole set cannot turn on.