Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello, can I know if there are any people here who have purchase a unit at The Scenic@Braddell along Braddell Road which is recently TOPed.

I hope there is a chance that we can know each other :D

hi i have a unit in the scenic @ braddell..... My name is Ken....

Hello Ken,

finally I got to know someone from the same project :D

Just curious, which unit did u bought? I wanted to bought the studio, but after viewing i give up. The exterior is nice, quiet surrounding too, but too close to the other condo, and the studio offered was on the ground floor (3rd level though) Overall, i find it unique but doesnt suits me, still i love that project if it was not a ground level and had more privacy.

Just curious, which unit did u bought? I wanted to bought the studio, but after viewing i give up. The exterior is nice, quiet surrounding too, but too close to the other condo, and the studio offered was on the ground floor (3rd level though) Overall, i find it unique but doesnt suits me, still i love that project if it was not a ground level and had more privacy.

Hi, my unit is acutally away from the main road facing the ECON medical center. I guess the unit you view is the one with a PES area and I think its the only one left from developer. I have to agree that nowadays, apartment are built very close to each other just like Telok Kurau area

Hi, my unit is acutally away from the main road facing the ECON medical center. I guess the unit you view is the one with a PES area and I think its the only one left from developer. I have to agree that nowadays, apartment are built very close to each other just like Telok Kurau area

Have you move in, any pic? Everytime I pass by Scenic, I just love how signage and exterior looks so cosy.