Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Where To Buy Glass Bathroom Sliding Door Rollers?

Hi There

I have a sliding glass door for my bathroom. The door is heavy due to the weight of the glass and over the years the rollers underneath broke down due to wear and tears. Now the door cannot slide. Searching to buy these rollers, anyone knows where i can get them?

Many thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
last time i have this problem too....i get mine for those lelong shop....u can try to find there

Hi Bouncer132

Where are these lelong shops? Sungei road?

Hi There

I have a sliding glass door for my bathroom. The door is heavy due to the weight of the glass and over the years the rollers underneath broke down due to wear and tears. Now the door cannot slide. Searching to buy these rollers, anyone knows where i can get them?

Many thanks

Please help... Thank you very much

Hi There

Many thanks

Finally got those rollers. Bathroom sliding door fixed. However, I think those rollers need to change every few years.

Cheers

Finally got those rollers. Bathroom sliding door fixed. However, I think those rollers need to change every few years.

Cheers

Hi, where u got it? I need it too for my toiler sliding door. Thanks.

Hi, where u got it? I need it too for my toiler sliding door. Thanks.

Those hardware shops selling paints, round/square aluminium tubes...should have. Best "remember" yr roller type/size before buying. Many types available.

Those rollers at bottom always "bye bye" after 3~5 yr. Best is using top-hung sliding.

Edited by bepgof

Those hardware shops selling paints, round/square aluminium tubes...should have. Best "remember" yr roller type/size before buying. Many types available.

Those rollers at bottom always "bye bye" after 3~5 yr. Best is using top-hung sliding.

My Top-hung Austscreen, also bye bye after 5 years. Call Ozscreen, says complete change roller + string + bottom hook = $99. I ask to buy bottom and roller, DIY myself, don't sell. Haiz ...

no matter top-hung or bottom roll also same. basically the rollers are supporting the weight of your glass, be it on-top or bottom. The thicker the glass, the shorter will be the lifespan of the rollers.

Another shop u can get these are Shanghai Tong li. Shop is in bet Bugis/Lavender.