Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
neubie

Hdb Architects Should Be Shot!

i doubt hdb will ever be so stupid... absolutely sure?

6th floor, extreme corner (closest to ave 3), owner knocked away wall in mbr and linked up study room, to make air ventilate. I told seller agent on the spot that the mbr made no difference to a prison cell by felling. Built in 1992~1993. 1st time I see hdb room without windows.

It is a 3bedroom +1study unit.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

am not sure if the new hdb are still like those built some years back.. where there weird pillars appearing in different part of the house eating away valuable space... and these pillar cannot be hack away..

Anyway.. think Dawson does not have a great location. MRT need to walk a distance. Not so near the bus-stop, and worse the bus-stop has limited bus.

So even if you stay "near town" , you still need a car to avoid the rain and walking.

That place is only slightly better than delta road.. but cost so much more!

Edited by Jgal

It's all about advertising and glossing up the product. It's also about demand for housing in that area where supply is limited and resale pricing out of reach for most ordinary families. With limited options but strong desire to stay in that area (plus overhyped marketing of course), all led to the exaggerated pricing and response. And hefty loans in the decades to come, all in the name of a HDB flat....

Edited by looneygas