Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sea20

Any Experience With Dinodirect

does any 1 buy thing from dinodirect.com b4 ??? i wanna buy something from there but a bit scare so i try to create a topic here discuss who had try b4 buy at dinodirect.com and normaly wait how long???

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
does any 1 buy thing from dinodirect.com b4 ??? i wanna buy something from there but a bit scare so i try to create a topic here discuss who had try b4 buy at dinodirect.com and normaly wait how long???

Recently, I have bought a pair of swimming dress on dinodirect.com. it is nice and cheap. They have many kinds of styles. it is easy to take your favorite home.

Longest i waited for 1mth, fastest 1 week. U might want to browse Deal Exreme, very similar to DinoDirect and cheaper. =)

Edited by sunnytan31

i would like to suggest Chinabuye also, they also have free shipping charges and on time delivery. I've browsed the net regarding dinodirect and read some issues about them. hope this help...

I usually order my stuffs at Chinabuye, an online store in China, so far I have no problems with them. My products came fast and is in good condition which is very important to me.