Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hamster06

Lcd Tv - Hitachi

Hi all,

I wanna get a TV for my living room, ard 40-42'. Initially am quite keen to get LED tv but am abit put off by the reflective screen, only edge LED and the price.

So have decided to get LCD. The HN staff recommended me Hitachi L42N03A, hard panel.

Anybody has used this or heard of any review on this?

Will appreciate your advise :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I wanna get a TV for my living room, ard 40-42'. Initially am quite keen to get LED tv but am abit put off by the reflective screen, only edge LED and the price.

So have decided to get LCD. The HN staff recommended me Hitachi L42N03A, hard panel.

hello hello. so gum gum i oso getting this. i am getting a 42" for the living and a 32" for the bedroom. went to kong tai. the salesman told me the hard panel is total made in japan. normally telly panel is made in china or taiwan and warranty does not cover the panel after 1st year, so if 2nd year yr panel spoil hor, then no point to repair, might as well throw away...

price quoted is quite good :P .

will PM you....

hello hello. so gum gum i oso getting this. i am getting a 42" for the living and a 32" for the bedroom. went to kong tai. the salesman told me the hard panel is total made in japan. normally telly panel is made in china or taiwan and warranty does not cover the panel after 1st year, so if 2nd year yr panel spoil hor, then no point to repair, might as well throw away...

price quoted is quite good :P .

will PM you....

Hi bakchang,

Thank you so much!!! Finally i found 1 pax buying it. Was quite worried, not sure is it a gd lcd tv. heard abt the made in jpn panel also, gd gd!!!

led abit too ex at this moment.

Hi all,

I was told Samsung is using edge LED whereas Philips is using back LED(full panel).

I was told Samsung is using edge LED whereas Philips is using back LED(full panel).

Quite ex nw leh...and I am still not used to the reflective screen.

Quite ex nw leh...and I am still not used to the reflective screen.

yup. the philip one is full panel LED and 100htz. the frame is quite thin, nice and sleek looking. for such spec, philip pricing is quite good liao but to me, still considered out of reach :unsure: money no enuf. . . last wkend, courts is letting it go at oni 1599, i think usual price is 2k plus. but still out of reach for poor old me...

for me, i not too onz on television so can watch and good price can liao. if can last me 5 years, shd be good enuf liao, maybe by dat time, i save enuf $$ and new technology come, maybe, just maybe i can afford to spend... but now, eat porridge and salted egg already...

yup. the philip one is full panel LED and 100htz. the frame is quite thin, nice and sleek looking. for such spec, philip pricing is quite good liao but to me, still considered out of reach :unsure: money no enuf. . . last wkend, courts is letting it go at oni 1599, i think usual price is 2k plus. but still out of reach for poor old me...

for me, i not too onz on television so can watch and good price can liao. if can last me 5 years, shd be good enuf liao, maybe by dat time, i save enuf $$ and new technology come, maybe, just maybe i can afford to spend... but now, eat porridge and salted egg already...

Hi, have received your msg, thanks! btw, hw many years warranty did they gv you?

Hi, have received your msg, thanks! btw, hw many years warranty did they gv you?

hahahha. good question. i forgot to ask them. i go ask and let u know...

hahahha. good question. i forgot to ask them. i go ask and let u know...

check liao. 3 year full warranty. bao kar liao. left right front centre. :sport-smiley-004: