Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mudball

Our 5rm Chai Chee Apartment At Bedok

thanks mudball for the explanation. where did you get the granite shelves from? is it ready cut to size, what's the cost like? i'm also considering having similar shelfing in the kitchen, but not sure what if the wall can hold long shelf.

we did considered using marble wall tiles for the bathroom. while this is beautiful, it is not so practical considering that marble tiles is best kept dry. guess real marble toilets are good as powder room, or the hotel restrooms where they have an attendant to wipe dry the place almost instantly.

The granite shelves is provided by the renovator. He cut it to the size suitable for my bath area. cannot remember the cost off hand. I check for you later tonight.

We like marble tiles but cannot pay those high price. Hence, we settle for "marble like" type of tiles. Did not know that marble need to kept dry. haha.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The granite shelves is provided by the renovator. He cut it to the size suitable for my bath area. cannot remember the cost off hand. I check for you later tonight.

We like marble tiles but cannot pay those high price. Hence, we settle for "marble like" type of tiles. Did not know that marble need to kept dry. haha.

Yes, please check out the cost for me. Real marble tiles absorb water, thus the water stains. This is particularly noticeable on vanity tops and the bottom part of the wall. You can try keeping a lookout for commercial buildings/toilets with marble or granite tiles. The bottom part is usually darker than rest of the area.

Yes, please check out the cost for me. Real marble tiles absorb water, thus the water stains. This is particularly noticeable on vanity tops and the bottom part of the wall. You can try keeping a lookout for commercial buildings/toilets with marble or granite tiles. The bottom part is usually darker than rest of the area.

Hi Livinstyle. Sorry about the late reply.

The price for 4 pc corner granite shelves is SGD$320 from my renovator.

Hi Livinstyle. Sorry about the late reply.

The price for 4 pc corner granite shelves is SGD$320 from my renovator.

Thanks for the info. Are the granite shelves polished on the under side?

hi berry_surprise. I bought everything from GuangZhou area. Quite a lot of furniture shops there. I order personally from the shop and gave them the warehouse address of my freight forwarder for delivery. The freight forwarder took care of all the shipping and transport.

Agreed! Sean is so approachable and he's a nice fella. We didnt book any appt with Ideal House. When we walked in, we were served by Sean. We told him we wanted to see the basic 3Rm Resale package. Then, he gave us some of his ideas and we were swept away. It's exactly what we wanted. It's like he can read our minds! Within 3 days, we received our quotation and the price was within our budget.

On our third visit, we signed the deal with him. =D Now waiting for our second HDB appt in Dec. Hope everything will go smoothly as planned. :D

Hi, I'm interested in shipping some furniture from China too. Will appreciate it if you can kindly provide more details. pm me if you are free :)

The final look of the master toilet.

Bought a matching pocelain toilet set with cup, soap box, hand liquid container, etc. Shipped together with the sofa and furniture from China too. Cheap cheap

img1001vb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice toilet. I guess you have used the waterproof board to cover up the pipes and then tiled it over. How much is the cost of the box up?

The only problem I worried is that if there is a choke, it will be a lot of problem. Normally, it won't. :)

hi berry_surprise. I bought everything from GuangZhou area. Quite a lot of furniture shops there. I order personally from the shop and gave them the warehouse address of my freight forwarder for delivery. The freight forwarder took care of all the shipping and transport.

hi,

I will be buying things from China too to be shipped back to SG for the reno.

can share what are the things you have bought.

If it is furniture, did they ship the assembled piece or you need to get contractor to assemble in SG.

Any switches and lights u bought?? if yes, can it be used it SG?

Thanks