Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hcbing

Immaculate White

I'm back! After a couple of months of inactivity, that is. Been pretty busy with the house ever since we've moved in and currently we (we a.k.a me and the missus) are swamped with the preparations for our traditional wedding ceremony next month. Two locations. Two countries. *big sweat* I'll still hang out in RT occasionally whenever time permits. If there are questions here and there, do bear with me if you only get replies like once a week or something.

nice house you have :) me also have our wedding at two places. church wedding and wedding dinner at singapore. following week, wedding dinner at Jakarta. we only have about 9 months to work on our plan :P very stressful.

anyway, i like your feature wall on your store room. me and my wife wanted it on it have full glass. i will have to wait :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The Wardrobe

4893282918_2c2195907e.jpg

All laminated with glossy piano white. The wardrobe's approximately 7 feet in length. We came up with our own design for the interior shelving. This wardrobe served as a partition of sorts between the bed and the attached toilet.

Ur idea and mine the same! We also had the wardrobe in between the bed and MBR toilet

The Living Hall - After

4893283158_63de9fec29.jpg

We got the entire ceiling in the living hall re-done with a new false ceiling for the downlights. Opted for a wallpaper-centric feature wall with a suspended TV console (own design). The missus got the wallpaper shipped in from Shanghai considering that it's only a third of the costs here.

im very sure i've seen that wallpaper on some fella's wall.

Makes me cross-eyed staring at it. :blink: haha

Like the overall look of ur reno hcbing! Immaculate indeed. :good:

hcbing!!! NICE NICE NICE! I love the combi tiles you used in the toilet... and that HUGE cabinet you have in the hall... not only useful but very nice looking... and the way you placed the wardrobe in the MBR... all great ideas. :)

Hi pinkpetter! It's been awhile since we last talked. Thanks for all the compliments :D

hope come cannot see wires coming out from the tv and mio box huh? the wall is the default wall right?

Hi valkimer, you mean how come? Haha...camera angle I guess. The HDMI and Ethernet cable for the Mio STB is definitely very visible if you're standing close to the TV console. As for the TV, I tied up the power and HDMI cable and hid them behind the TV stand in the middle. And yes, that's just the original wall with wallpaper on it :)

Cheers!

Ur idea and mine the same! We also had the wardrobe in between the bed and MBR toilet

Haha...I guess we opted for such a position because it sort of gave a feeling of being enclosed within that room. Gives out the impression of privacy if I have to term it in another way.

im very sure i've seen that wallpaper on some fella's wall.

Makes me cross-eyed staring at it. :blink: haha

Like the overall look of ur reno hcbing! Immaculate indeed. :good:

Thanks, dude!

4892630977_917d68e423.jpg

Chose black laminates with floral patterns as highlights. The missus chose that :)

very nice reno.

I choose the same pattern for my wardrobe door but in white.

nice reno... :good:

Very big transformation! Very nicely done!! :D

Nice! Thumbs up! i like the feel of your house. very cozy!

very nice reno.

I choose the same pattern for my wardrobe door but in white.

Thanks folks!

Bro,

Very nice and cosy. Anyway, any tips to share for maintaining a place that is majority white? Mine is in progress and is at least 90% white... now worried about maintenance... anyway, how much u spent on this reno? :P

Edited by ernieliew75