Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hcbing

Immaculate White

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yo yo bro... finally see your photos... very nice!! really :dribble: ... your ideas and designs are great!

just came back from my honeymoon and wedding marathon too... i can understand... 2 locations, 2 countries :lol:

Edited by marshmallow

wow hcbing. FINALLY saw ur pics! nice!

ur wall paper hor, i know who El is referring, haha! Angeteko has the exact same one!

Bro,

Very nice and cosy. Anyway, any tips to share for maintaining a place that is majority white? Mine is in progress and is at least 90% white... now worried about maintenance... anyway, how much u spent on this reno? :P

Hey ernie, thanks for the compliments!

Haha...I guess you pretty much must have had some sort of 心理准备 (try psycho yourself :P) when you made the decision to have it 90% white, no? After moving in for more than two months now, I've come to accept the fact that maintenance is gonna and probably will always be your worst nightmare when it comes to keeping it immaculate and clean white :D Now it gets worse when you have lots of glossy surfaces be it glass, laminates, tiles etc like mine.

...nah I'm just pulling your leg dude. Honestly it is a bit hard to maintain. Can be tiring. An all-white house...not for the lazy hehehe... :P

Total reno cost? The magic 3 :)

Edited by hcbing

Good job Bro . Finally see yr photo . U haven't invite me over to take photo leh

Thumb up for yr design and Henry good quality :)

Haha...been real busy with work and juggling flying back and forth for the past couple of months, bro! I guess we designed the house with practicality in mind. Simplicity and minimalistic.

Thanks!

hi, can you share how you got the wall papers from Shanghai?

Hi patsy, my wife got it online at taobao from a seller in Shanghai. But we can't find the link anymore unfortunately.

Cheers!

Yo yo bro... finally see your photos... very nice!! really :dribble: ... your ideas and designs are great!

just came back from my honeymoon and wedding marathon too... i can understand... 2 locations, 2 countries :lol:

wow hcbing. FINALLY saw ur pics! nice!

ur wall paper hor, i know who El is referring, haha! Angeteko has the exact same one!

Haha...thanks thanks!

Hey ernie, thanks for the compliments!

Haha...I guess you pretty much must have had some sort of 心理准备 (try psycho yourself :P) when you made the decision to have it 90% white, no? After moving in for more than two months now, I've come to accept the fact that maintenance is gonna and probably will always be your worst nightmare when it comes to keeping it immaculate and clean white :D Now it gets worse when you have lots of glossy surfaces be it glass, laminates, tiles etc like mine.

...nah I'm just pulling your leg dude. Honestly it is a bit hard to maintain. Can be tiring. An all-white house...not for the lazy hehehe... :P

Total reno cost? The magic 3 :)

LOL... did your wife scream at you about cleaning of the house? :lol:

btw, wondering which kitchen tiles are you using... not sure if it's same as mine. i had a hard time cleaning the kitchen floor now.... :~ a bit regretted on accepting my hubby's choice of tiles~ :~

LOL... did your wife scream at you about cleaning of the house? :lol:

btw, wondering which kitchen tiles are you using... not sure if it's same as mine. i had a hard time cleaning the kitchen floor now.... :~ a bit regretted on accepting my hubby's choice of tiles~ :~

Hi marsh, the kitchen tiles we opted for are light beige coloured ceramic floor tiles 30 x 30. It kinda has a slightly rough surface area, but not bad enough to collect dust :) Got it from LSH.

The Living Hall - Before

4893283284_0c165a6e34.jpg

The flat comes with a balcony. The missus and I debated quite awhile over the practicality of it. I guess most people would probably hack away the full-length windows and sort of extend out the living hall area. And one peculiar observation is that the full-length windows turn green as it gets darker in the late evenings. It wasn't some sort of solar film, so we couldn't do much with that.

The Living Hall - After

4893283158_63de9fec29.jpg

4892686403_8e76a20601.jpg

We got the entire ceiling in the living hall re-done with a new false ceiling for the downlights. Opted for a wallpaper-centric feature wall with a suspended TV console (own design). The missus got the wallpaper shipped in from Shanghai considering that it's only a third of the costs here.

Love yr choice of wall paper . After you got it from SH , how u get the pp to install for u?

Love yr choice of wall paper . After you got it from SH , how u get the pp to install for u?

Asked Henry loh, bro. Hehe. But even when we've added up the cost of the wallpaper, shipping charges plus the installation fee, it's still just a third of what you would probably be paying locally. :D

Edited by hcbing

Rarely login anymore nowadays. Just to see if anyone comments haha. Been busy with the wedding, settling in the new place and now occupied with exams. How are you and family, bro?

Great to see you ard :)

Up ?