Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hamster06

Water Purification/filtration System

Hi all,

I wanna get a water purification/filtration system for my new flat, to be installed under tha sink. I've heard of Hyflux, 3M etc. Any good ones to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I wanna get a water purification/filtration system for my new flat, to be installed under tha sink. I've heard of Hyflux, 3M etc. Any good ones to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

we got the hyflux elife for our place. not too exp, easy to install and doesnt take up alot of space

its supposedly oxygenated energy water. like diamond. but it only has 1 filter instead of 6 compared to diamond

Edited by wolflet

I am using the Amway system but I heard the current system are those alkaline water like H20...it filter our acidic water from your wter source. Quite ex though....

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

I am thinking of getting 1 undercounter. The filter can reduce lead, cycst, chlorine & odor & carbon.

$255 incuding installation & addtitional tap. Replacement catriage costs $55.

Seems like this is the cheapest so far I can find.

Any better deal?

I am thinking of getting 1 undercounter. The filter can reduce lead, cycst, chlorine & odor & carbon.

Any better deal?

wow thats cheap. what brand is it?

Any better deal?

Question is whether the system is good and how it compares with the rest of the filter system?

we got the hyflux elife for our place. not too exp, easy to install and doesnt take up alot of space

its supposedly oxygenated energy water. like diamond. but it only has 1 filter instead of 6 compared to diamond

There's shop at blk 123 bukit merah lane 1 selling hyflux at $99. Not sure wat model.

There's shop at blk 123 bukit merah lane 1 selling hyflux at $99. Not sure wat model.

thats the tap mounted hyflux gurgle. u can get it from hyflux store in harbourfront @ 10% off.

thats the tap mounted hyflux gurgle. u can get it from hyflux store in harbourfront @ 10% off.

Oh, u mean there's a Hyflux store at Harbour Front? I am thkg of getting the undermount type. My frd just gotten it from the HomeFix store at $588 leh, not sure got if it's after discount or not...

Oh, u mean there's a Hyflux store at Harbour Front? I am thkg of getting the undermount type. My frd just gotten it from the HomeFix store at $588 leh, not sure got if it's after discount or not...

undermount no discount. go to harbourfront lvl 3. they have a big shop there. just next to escalator.

I'm using Espring water filter system. Its tested n certified by NSF. NSF international provides a list of its member companies with their respective standard compliances on the internet (http://www.nsf.com). This is to avoid misleading claims by unethical companies misusing the NSF logo. The individual consumer is encouraged to go to the internet to check the listing status of a product labelled with the NSF logo to ensure that it's genuine.

Espring can filter out 140 contaminants while keeping the good minerals in water. Compact model, gd taste, has UV light to kill virus, has indicators to tell u exactly when to change the filter (only 1 filter). If interested, can email: jodor38@yahoo.com, to find out more :)