Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hamster06

Water Purification/filtration System

I'm using Espring water filter system. Its tested n certified by NSF. NSF international provides a list of its member companies with their respective standard compliances on the internet (http://www.nsf.com). This is to avoid misleading claims by unethical companies misusing the NSF logo. The individual consumer is encouraged to go to the internet to check the listing status of a product labelled with the NSF logo to ensure that it's genuine.

Espring can filter out 140 contaminants while keeping the good minerals in water. Compact model, gd taste, has UV light to kill virus, has indicators to tell u exactly when to change the filter (only 1 filter). If interested, can email: jodor38@yahoo.com, to find out more :)

gt hot water?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hi..

I have purchased the Evopure Water Filtration System several months back, and now my family are happy to enjoy the benefits of the system.

I would recommend you to install an water filtration system if you want cleaner and healthier drinking water for your family..

If you are interested.. you can PM me.. and I can introduce my Sales Agent to you.. I can try to get referral discount for you too.. ;p

gt hot water?

hi all, i got a Espring water filter system, its a house warming gift, wish to sell it off at $800. its 100% unused, the retail price for it is $2000. pls reply if interested.

hi all, i got a Espring water filter system, its a house warming gift, wish to sell it off at $800. its 100% unused, the retail price for it is $2000. pls reply if interested.

Hihi

Is your system the under or on-top the counter type? I'm interested to get if it can be placed under the counter. TIA!

Edited by Ms Polar

Hihi

Is your system the under or on-top the counter type? I'm interested to get if it can be placed under the counter. TIA!

It's the type where the hose connect to the tap, think the system can be place top or bottom depending on the length of the hose...

Hi. Anyone has being using Evopure? I have installed in Dec 2011. For the past 1 year in 2013 and 2014, I have tried calling their main office, emailing the office and boss and even use the Evopure app but all without reply. I have spent $1688 and hope that my money wont go into the drain. Now I am stuck with a system that I do not dare use as my filter was long expired.

Hi,jus came to know 0.01M filter is not suitable for drinking purpose,as it filters almost everything present in the water.

0.05M filter was recommended.

Hi. Anyone has being using Evopure? I have installed in Dec 2011. For the past 1 year in 2013 and 2014, I have tried calling their main office, emailing the office and boss and even use the Evopure app but all without reply. I have spent $1688 and hope that my money wont go into the drain. Now I am stuck with a system that I do not dare use as my filter was long expired.

Recommend you to go for US brand, Reader Digest Award for conservative 7 years trust brand of water treatment system, using active carbon filter 0.2micron (certified by NSF 42, 43, 55) and filter 140 types containminates including rotavirus with UV light killing bacteria. Do not need to boil water. Save my gas cost.

As i am always using it and carry to apartment or resort for drinking water supply when I travel for holiday.

Good sale service with easy installation too

Recommend you to go for US brand, Reader Digest Award for conservative 7 years trust brand of water treatment system, using active carbon filter 0.2micron (certified by NSF 42, 43, 55) and filter 140 types containminates including rotavirus with UV light killing bacteria. Do not need to boil water. Save my gas cost.

As i am always using it and carry to apartment or resort for drinking water supply when I travel for holiday.

Good sale service with easy installation too

Hi, wattsivy, your mentioned product sounds good to me as I'm search for one. May I know the brand and model?

Hi, wattsivy, your mentioned product sounds good to me as I'm search for one. May I know the brand and model?

Hi scho sorry for so late reply. As I juz came bek from biz trip. 'll pm u detail soon

Hi, I am using Swisspro for more than 3 years. I have did my fair share of research before I bought this system and realized that alkaline water may not be good for long term consumption, but may be good for short term consumption. You may only want to drink alkaline water if your doctor recommended you to or due to medical reasons.

We require acidic juice in our stomach to digest food, and drinking alkaline water can neutralize the stomach pH, which affects our digestive system and may have side effects in the long term. I have come to understand the importance of pH level in water to be ideally neutral (not acidic or alkaline) for daily drinking. This neutral level must be maintained for our body to function healthily and normally. Alkaline water is also not suitable for children and babies as their body have not fully developed yet or with medication due to studies I found.

I do save more with Swisspro filters because of its high capacity and quality. The sales did show me the origin certification that they are manufactured in Switzerland and they have been in Singapore since 2000. They have some nice decent faucets and I chose to reinstall this system that comes with their own tri-flow faucet to my new home with tap water and filtered water function. Plumber is also very friendly and detailed in explaining the maintenance for me. I can say I am still satisfied till now.

I believe that it is always worth taking the issue of water filtration seriously. A wide range of diseases is associated with poor water quality. Purification of water from harmful impurities and bacteria is necessary for people who care about their health.
You also need to choose the best
water filtration company on the market.
When choosing a water filter, keep in mind that it must be made from environmentally friendly materials.