Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelAng

How Much Are Those Sq Drop Down Lights?

Hi,

I will be needing to buy quite a lot of this for my new house.

I went around Jurong East + Tradehub area to look look see see and budget. They seems to be priced around $33 to $38 for small to medium sized ones.

I was told that Balestier can get at $19 complete set... Is it true? I haven't been there ... and didn't want to make a wasted trip if the price is around the same.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I went around Jurong East + Tradehub area to look look see see and budget. They seems to be priced around $33 to $38 for small to medium sized ones.

I was told that Balestier can get at $19 complete set... Is it true? I haven't been there ... and didn't want to make a wasted trip if the price is around the same.

Thanks

Here

i just bought lights for my new unit from Balestier. But i have very few downlights so may not have the bargaining power. Mine are all round ones but they do sell square ones too. For your reference, I paid:

- 13W x 2, Atco with osrams, $26

- 18W x 2, Atco with osrams, $30

- 13W x 1, normal , $17

Bought other hanging pendants and ceilings lights too...

Installation at $8 per light and one-time transportation at $25...

HOPE IT HELPS....

i just bought lights for my new unit from Balestier. But i have very few downlights so may not have the bargaining power. Mine are all round ones but they do sell square ones too. For your reference, I paid:

- 13W x 2, Atco with osrams, $26

- 18W x 2, Atco with osrams, $30

- 13W x 1, normal , $17

Bought other hanging pendants and ceilings lights too...

Installation at $8 per light and one-time transportation at $25...

HOPE IT HELPS....

I bought mine from Lightings.com.sg @ Balestier, 18W x 2, Atco with philips, $22. Downlight chassis is Made in Singapore!

Edited by sunnytan31

Hi everybody,

Thanks. Looks like it is indeed more expensive to get from Jurong East. I was quoted $20 for the old model square type small one.

The medium ones was quoted at $33- $38 depending on model but she did say that if I buy more, got some discount.

I will have to make a trip down to balestier soon to get a better gauge of the prices.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi Sunny,

Any chance to disclose the name of that shop you bought at? Yours seems very reasonable.

Thanks

I bought mine from Lightings.com.sg @ Balestier, 18W x 2, Atco with philips, $22. Downlight chassis is Made in Singapore!

Hi Sunny,

Any chance to disclose the name of that shop you bought at? Yours seems very reasonable.

Thanks

is online purchase website

the price are in US dollar

Hi,

Thanks

PLC or Halogen Light?