Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
apprye

Group Buy For Huper Optik

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

breadman,

Just got off the line with her... You might wanna try asking her to provide you the frosted glass for your corridor windows FOC... *wink wink* I've talked to her and already suggested to her that she can provide you FOC and she sounds ok with it... :)

Hi dexufto,

Those reflective surface ones aren't really useful if your side is brighter than the outside at night. The people opposite will be able to see right through the windows and your window becomes very mirror-ish at night.. Not too good for kids at night for some of them might get scared of their own reflection on the windows... :(

Maybe you can send me your email and contact as well so that the SE can provide you with the right information for your needs?

hi Apprye

Pardon my ignorance; but does Huper Optik comes with those reflective surface as well?

I'm looking for those of privacy features? Would would the charges be like?

The Huper Optik webby didn't seemed to say much..

TIA.

breadman,

Just got off the line with her... You might wanna try asking her to provide you the frosted glass for your corridor windows FOC... *wink wink* I've talked to her and already suggested to her that she can provide you FOC and she sounds ok with it... :)

hmm? not too sure i got what you mean? I have tons of corridor windows..

interesting that it is claimed that car film is more expensive as more stringent standards. the SE I spoke to tells me house window film is more demanding as it has to last the whole 10 year warranty period and is in the sun all the time.

Most people change cars 5-7 years so they never go the whole warranty period. Also likely that part of the time, the car is parked in a shaded/covered car park.

the nano ceramic series is expensive, hoping to be able to do 2 types of coating, those windows that got direct sunlight, put the better film, the windows without direct sunlight, but cheaper coating for the purpose of absorbing UV...

Oh! Thought you only have like one or two panes for those corridor windows... whoops.. .:P

hmm? not too sure i got what you mean? I have tons of corridor windows..

yeap.. I find that solar films for cars being marketed more expensively very absurd!

Agree that using different grades for films for different parts of the house a wise choice to maximise the value of the money spent.. :)

interesting that it is claimed that car film is more expensive as more stringent standards. the SE I spoke to tells me house window film is more demanding as it has to last the whole 10 year warranty period and is in the sun all the time.

Most people change cars 5-7 years so they never go the whole warranty period. Also likely that part of the time, the car is parked in a shaded/covered car park.

the nano ceramic series is expensive, hoping to be able to do 2 types of coating, those windows that got direct sunlight, put the better film, the windows without direct sunlight, but cheaper coating for the purpose of absorbing UV...

Oh! Thought you only have like one or two panes for those corridor windows... whoops.. .:P

I have 2 bedrooms and a living room along the corridor. That equates to about 14 panes i think :)

Any estimate on how much it would cost to apply Huper Optik to a 4 pane window for the frosted design?

yeap.. I find that solar films for cars being marketed more expensively very absurd!

Agree that using different grades for films for different parts of the house a wise choice to maximise the value of the money spent.. :)

Cos singaporeans change car 5-10 years.. houses change less often ^_^

Hmm.. Maybe you can send me your email + contact number? I'll forward everything to the SE together?

hi. very good initiative. are u doing for the security film? this one we order we apply ourselves ah?

Thanks for the group buy lobang. With the group discount, the quote was cheaper than all the other quotes I received.

The workers were also very professional in their job and the windows look good. I recommend this company again, as long as you can get a group buy discount :)

Thanks for the group buy lobang. With the group discount, the quote was cheaper than all the other quotes I received.

The workers were also very professional in their job and the windows look good. I recommend this company again, as long as you can get a group buy discount :)

was it a 20% discount for u?