Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hamster06

Wardrobe Wwith Mirror At The Side Of The Bed

Hi all,

I need a little advise from all of you.

I know it is not good to put mirror in front of the bed. In my new place, I will be building a sliding door wardrobe BESIDES my bed. There're 2 mirrors on the sliding door, ard 60cm each. And each piece of mirror is at the extreme end of the wardrobe, facing the side of the bed. The other side of the bed is windows.

Is it ok to have mirrors like this in the bedroom, facing the side of the bed at both ends?

Will appreciate your advise! :)

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I need a little advise from all of you.

I know it is not good to put mirror in front of the bed. In my new place, I will be building a sliding door wardrobe BESIDES my bed. There're 2 mirrors on the sliding door, ard 60cm each. And each piece of mirror is at the extreme end of the wardrobe, facing the side of the bed. The other side of the bed is windows.

Is it ok to have mirrors like this in the bedroom, facing the side of the bed at both ends?

Will appreciate your advise! :)

Cheers

Sure- provided u have "strong heart", especially during mid-night, body wakes up with half-waking mind & "accidently" look into the mirror.

Edited by bepgof

Sure- provided u have "strong heart", especially during mid-night, body wakes up with half-waking mind & "accidently" look into the mirror.

Aiyo, sounds scary leh!

How abt I only remove the one facing the side bed head and keep the last mirror at the end of the wardrobe? Or I shd remove both?

Aiyo, sounds scary leh!

How abt I only remove the one facing the side bed head and keep the last mirror at the end of the wardrobe? Or I shd remove both?

I think it's best to remove both panels of mirrors!!

Aiyo, sounds scary leh!

I kena frightened once (mid night)in a Vietnam hotel room, since then I realised the "power" of mirror. Since then, become sensitive to mirror locations whether in Singapore or go oversea.

Previous & present houses have installed half-height-full-width mirror panels just next to dinning tables. Don't know got "Double food", "water" or not, but found quite practical, comb hair, adjust cloth, make funny face, practise speech, press pimplets(I got no more pimpets)....so "powerful". This mirror always catches visitors' attention, don't know why le?

As long as you can tahan the "shock" in midnights, then ok. I'm getting older, so does the heart, can't stand this kind of shock any more.

Edited by bepgof

I kena frightened once (mid night)in a Vietnam hotel room, since then I realised the "power" of mirror. Since then, become sensitive to mirror locations whether in Singapore or go oversea.

Previous & present houses have installed half-height-full-width mirror panels just next to dinning tables. Don't know got "Double food", "water" or not, but found quite practical, comb hair, adjust cloth, make funny face, practise speech, press pimplets(I got no more pimpets)....so "powerful". This mirror always catches visitors' attention, don't know why le?

As long as you can tahan the "shock" in midnights, then ok. I'm getting older, so does the heart, can't stand this kind of shock any more.

Recently bought a classic looking mirror placed beside bed. So far at night didn't dare to look at the mirror when walked pass. Thsi is because initially walked pass didn't see any thing reflecting, got to backstep then see image. Any comments?