Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

wah, then edmund lugi liao...did he cry abt it? :D

hi, hubby of sweetybutter here... lugi or not we're not sure. haha.... but no choice cos ours a 23 yr old flat, area is 104sqm.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, hubby of sweetybutter here... lugi or not we're not sure. haha.... but no choice cos ours a 23 yr old flat, area is 104sqm.

welcome welcome :D

my unit is about 30 yrs or more i think.. let's see how it'll turn out. :notti:

met up with edmund yesterday afternoon and discussed about the electrical points and lightings. also, trunking for air con will be laid this coming monday

pebblewash for the shower and wc floor is up! :sport-smiley-004:

photo18.jpg

blur photo since it's taken by iphone. lol

mmm your tiles all match! very nice. will give a nice uniform look to your kitchen and toilet area.. and I agree la the pebble wash is very nice...

Nice! I like your pebblewash! Looks like things are progressing fast on your end!

thanks, the pebble wash mixture was chosen by my wife :)

yea. the reno is progressing rather fast and so far not much problem. hopefully it can stay that way till the end. lol

mmm your tiles all match! very nice. will give a nice uniform look to your kitchen and toilet area.. and I agree la the pebble wash is very nice...

lol actually we wanted another tile for kitchen flooring. but there's some metal in it so our contractor advised us not to use it as the metal will be gone after acid wash. so to save us more headaches, we decided to use the same tiles :P

just received some photos from edmund. the air con guys are shifting the trunking as the previous layout was quite ugly.

photo19.jpg

photo20.jpg

we are keeping the air cons as the previous owner only had them installed about 8 months ago. still quite new actually.

lol. he went to your place to take photos?

no lah, I saw Xiaomau's post on her unhappiness for her reno so I sms him to ask him...he told me some things from his side of the story...then say he have to rush to marine terrace. So far the only marine terrace I know is ur place...hehehe....

photos for my place gotta wait. he so busy with all ur reno. mine still not top priority ;)

just received some photos from edmund. the air con guys are shifting the trunking as the previous layout was quite ugly.

we are keeping the air cons as the previous owner only had them installed about 8 months ago. still quite new actually.

Hmmm, I didn't know can do that... are the aircon guys your own contact, or Edmund's aircon guy?

if the aircon is pretty old like my previous owner's one 8 yrs never once service then it's better that u change. :D

for reizzz his is jus 8 months old so it's still very new. He kio tio lor....lucky fellow save on aircon. :bleah:

ya lor, u got edmund's guy to change trunking for u?

no lah, I saw Xiaomau's post on her unhappiness for her reno so I sms him to ask him...he told me some things from his side of the story...then say he have to rush to marine terrace. So far the only marine terrace I know is ur place...hehehe....

photos for my place gotta wait. he so busy with all ur reno. mine still not top priority ;)

hmm i see i see. when i meet him again this saturday i'll poke him about it. lol

Hmmm, I didn't know can do that... are the aircon guys your own contact, or Edmund's aircon guy?

if the aircon is pretty old like my previous owner's one 8 yrs never once service then it's better that u change. :D

for reizzz his is jus 8 months old so it's still very new. He kio tio lor....lucky fellow save on aircon. :bleah:

ya lor, u got edmund's guy to change trunking for u?

yea was happy to be able to save on the air con :P

yup yup i got edmund's guy to redo the trunking. initially he wanted me to source for my own but those i approached didn't wanna redo the trunking only. so in the end edmund got his guy to do it. but i can sense that edmund didn't really wanted to have his guy to do it. he said the person always give him headache and true enough, from what edmund told me, the guy did not appear today. only got his workers there to do the work. so i assume edmund was there to supervise the workers. feel sorry for him :z

eh, dun poke too much...later he punt chek leh, then u know.

Edmund is busy lah plus not in the best mood. Hopefully, after pouring his sorrows out to me, he feels better then can jia you on all ur projects! Then my turn :D