Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reizzz

Our Pigeon Hole

coz it's a nice color ma :lol:

mine is white linen (very near to sand stone).. no wonder he so confuse these days LOL.. too many projects on hand.. :P

will start my T-Blog soon.. too lazy to upload pics.. HAHA

Edited by reglxt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mine is white linen (very near to sand stone).. no wonder he so confuse these days LOL.. too many projects on hand.. :P

will start my T-Blog soon.. too lazy to upload pics.. HAHA

lol i'm waiting~~

actually i'm also quite confused by the colors. think i only remember the sandstone color for that wall. sort of forgotten the codes for the rest. hahaaha

Reizzz! Tomorrow is your HO day! Congrats on completing your reno journey!!!!

lol thanks! we've officially moved in on last wednesday and has been very busy cleaning and unpacking :~

the house is still full of boxes T_T

yea. i almost LOL-ed in the office. :D

anyway, nothing much is going on for my unit at the moment. when we were there on saturday, a guy came and installed the bedroom doors.

photo26.jpg

patching was finally over (much to edmund's relief) and painting is nearly done on all the walls but will need a coat or two more to cover the old paint completely. the wall in the photo will be the feature wall. will be placing a faux white fireplace and a victorian mirror there.

cant wait to see your faux white fireplace and victorian mirror

hi reizzz, congrats on the completion of your reno! Your and the other threads about edmund really makes me want to contact him asap! He seems to be a hardworking, yet easygoing & fun guy with good workmen and I hope to have the same good experience as everyone so far. Thanks for sharing your photos on your tblog! Would it be possible to share with me your reno quote privately?

hi reizzz, congrats on the completion of your reno! Your and the other threads about edmund really makes me want to contact him asap! He seems to be a hardworking, yet easygoing & fun guy with good workmen and I hope to have the same good experience as everyone so far. Thanks for sharing your photos on your tblog! Would it be possible to share with me your reno quote privately?

thanks sleek :)

my reno cost about 29k excluding wiring. sorry but i don't have a softcopy of my final reno quotation. the only softcopy that i have is the very first quotation which was before we added and changed quite a number of items.

thanks sleek :)

my reno cost about 29k excluding wiring. sorry but i don't have a softcopy of my final reno quotation. the only softcopy that i have is the very first quotation which was before we added and changed quite a number of items.

thanks much! :)

hello

have your fireplace arrive

remember to share the pic ok

yup yup the items have arrived. the carpenter will be coming tmr to fix it up for us. hopefully will turn out nice :sport-smiley-004:

hi reizzz, congrats to ur successful reno journey.

wanna ask u abt the glass swing door. what is the purpose of the teardrop latch? can i install a swing door without that? i heard there is force-spring kind of glass swing door. so confusing... arghzz.

yup yup the items have arrived. the carpenter will be coming tmr to fix it up for us. hopefully will turn out nice :sport-smiley-004:

will turn out nice dont worry

so how does the fireplace turn out well

pic pic please

hi reizzz, congrats to ur successful reno journey.

wanna ask u abt the glass swing door. what is the purpose of the teardrop latch? can i install a swing door without that? i heard there is force-spring kind of glass swing door. so confusing... arghzz.

thanks steelze :)

the teardrop latch is just latch the door and to prevent it from swinging to either side. honestly i think without the latch is nicer. :lol:

as for the force-spring kind, you mean those that will auto close the door slowly?