Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Noeltan

Living Vision - Police Case?

The facebook bloke incident is a criminal act, as opposed to this issue which is a civil case.

U are correct about not requiring upfront disclosure of legal entity. However, if u are using a third party medium such as this forum, then at least respect the wishes of the forum owner, who has made it a T&C of no badmouthing.

If u want to badmouth someone, then state the legal entity, which will give the respondant direct access to the plaintiff.

Save the hassle of getting the forum owner involved.

Even ST forum page require name and NRIC upfront before allowing any publication. The practices of this forum is no different from most other online forums.

If u still think u are right, so be it.

Yoongf is right about to be braved enough to disclose oneself at any instances for what have been witten over the forum. Could understand forumers' good intention to raise awareness of those "bad" company they've encountered, but could land the "third party" into problems. Forum owner has right to delete any as he deems fit. Create awareness is one thing, unavoidably, it could be used as tool to seek personal revenge, so be self-controlled.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,especially living vision customers,

I'd like to know if I've already paid a deposit for my sofa, why is it that Living vision still expects me to pay them the rest of the balance before they will deliver? Living vision customers, is this the norm?

frankly aft my experience with Living story or life story at genting lane, i will avoid such shops like a plague. it doesnt matter how many hundred years of warranty they offer or wat other claims they make. :bleah:

frankly aft my experience with Living story or life story at genting lane, i will avoid such shops like a plague. it doesnt matter how many hundred years of warranty they offer or wat other claims they make. :bleah:

If I had read this forum first, I would have not stepped in.. :(

just hoping that things will still go smoothly....

Edited by widdlepuke

If I had read this forum first, I would have not stepped in.. :(

just hoping that things will still go smoothly....

dun ponder too much at this point...but my sincere advice would b not to pay in full before delivery. if u do tat, u lose all bargaining power.

and stay firm in negotiations with such parties.

dun ponder too much at this point...but my sincere advice would b not to pay in full before delivery. if u do tat, u lose all bargaining power.

and stay firm in negotiations with such parties.

Agreed. Just received my sofa recently. Very bad experience. The sofa is ok, but the service sucks to the max. DO NOT PAY IN FULL. No matter what nonsense the sales person say about "oh all my customers make full payment from the start."

Actually, just don't patronise this place and save yourself a lot of problems

Edited by widdlepuke

Agreed. Just received my sofa recently. Very bad experience. The sofa is ok, but the service sucks to the max. DO NOT PAY IN FULL. No matter what nonsense the sales person say about "oh all my customers make full payment from the start."

Actually, just don't patronise this place and save yourself a lot of problems

ok thats good, at least u received the sofa. just enjoy it and take good care of it.

i guess everyone learns, same for me, i learnt mine from the living story at genting lane haha also leather sofa.

ok thats good, at least u received the sofa. just enjoy it and take good care of it.

i guess everyone learns, same for me, i learnt mine from the living story at genting lane haha also leather sofa.

yup yup, now definitely more careful and wise up to these companies nonsense and tactics.

Hi, can anyone tell if this might be PU just by looking at the pic? I was told full leather, but the bottom has a few scratches(slight peeling?)..................................................

5924971597_85a5eb5d1d.jpg

Edited by widdlepuke

Hi, can anyone tell if this might be PU just by looking at the pic? I was told full leather, but the bottom has a few scratches(slight peeling?)..................................................

5924971597_85a5eb5d1d.jpg

It is definitely synthetic because in a genuine leather sofa the back panels will not be a large piece of material. For genuine leather sofas manufacturers need to join the leather panels to reduce cost.

Only synthetic leather sofas will have large panels as shown in the picture.

It is definitely synthetic because in a genuine leather sofa the back panels will not be a large piece of material. For genuine leather sofas manufacturers need to join the leather panels to reduce cost.

Only synthetic leather sofas will have large panels as shown in the picture.

Hi Sam, thanks for your input. If it is written in the invoice, can I report this? It's not even half leather right?

Edited by widdlepuke

Hi Sam, thanks for your input. If it is written in the invoice, can I report this? It's not even half leather right?

If the leather on the seat is exactly the same as the back then it is not even half leather.

Wid, mentioning leather on the invoice is not good enough, it must mention genuine leather. PU leather is leather, misleading but thats the way it is.

anyw those cushions, are they fixed or they come with zippers? if w zippers, unzip one of them and turn over. u wil get ur answer immediately.

Hi, I so sad to read this page, as I just order a dinning table set from Living Vision on last Sat, making my full payment via visa. The moment I made payment his attitude change (Steven) when ask for the date for my good delivery, he claimed he cannot give me I confirm answer, reason given was shipment by vessel is very hard to confirm. When I keep asking then he claimed 6 week from now but he did not indicate on the invoice, in additional i also realise the receipt did not indicate model number. I have very bad feeling about this, thats why I decided to search on web to find out on the shop profile. OMG! Now I realize a big mistake I have done! What can I do now? Can I hold back my bank payment to them.

Edited by FriendUnited

Hi, I so sad to read this page, as I just order a dinning table set from Living Vision on last Sat, making my full payment to them so more!!! The moment I made payment his attitude change (Steven) when ask for the date for my good delivery, he claimed he cannot give me I confirm answer, as shipment by vessel is very hard to confirm. When I keeping asking then he claimed 6 week from now.I have very bad feeling about this, thats why I decided to search on web to find out on the shop profile. OMG!!! Now I realize a big mistake I have done!!! What can I do now?

I feel your pain..... Yes, his attitude will change soon after you make payment. That time we din pay full so he still a bit nicer i guess. but did change too. Eventually you should get your product I guess, we did, but he made it so difficult and ridiculous. I video-ed the whole thing in case anything go wrong. And I guess from previous postings, my leather sofa is not the kind of leather we had thought it was....................... but since yours is a dining set, I think it shld be ok? But only thing is dunno when will arrive and u got little bargaining power since you paid full... no choice just got to wait lor... sorry not much help man. I also felt really helpless and angry that time.