Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Noeltan

Living Vision - Police Case?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think I will have sleepless night tonite. So u did get your product, all and all how long was that?

I did get mine, but mine was from malaysia so did not take too long. Read previous posts some had same problem as yours because he said from dunno where ship over. Try calling them see if they pick up. That time we called several times and only once did someone pick up, and when they did, the lady on the line asked me who am I when I asked for their opening hours. I thought it was weird, then I realised why when I saw this thread. They did not dare to pick up the call I think. In the end we had to go down to the shop so settle things.

Mine was a marble table, so I'm also worry it may not be the same as what we saw in the store, and is weird when there is no model indicate on our invoice, made me feel uneasy and wanted to find out more.. By the way, thanks for sharing and sorry to remind u of the unhappy experience. Have a good nite. Let his Karma determine his destiny

I think I will have sleepless night tonite. So u did get your product, all and all how long was that?

Did u fix ur delivery date?? If they dint deliver by then... dun bother to call... Go down str8 to the shop to make a big fuss... as big as u can... Tell them u want refund cos they failed to delivery... they dun wan then u dun leave... just make a big fuss there to get their potiential prey away... If they call police... u oso dun scare... police come better... tell them they didnt deliver... but police will sure tell u go CASE or make small claim...

Go str8 to small claim to claim them... Although it will be troublesome and waste of time... at least i can be sure u get money back and teach them a lesson... One thing to note.. if possible go down, record all conversation... u might be able to use in court... Dun scare of them.... Fight them to the last to get ur stuff or money back...

No.... There is no model number, there is not delivery date. That's way I feel very uneasy and started to worry... Then start to check on their profile.

Ya unhappy experience man, but if can let others be more careful i don't mind la.

Shawn, we did that actually, we made quite a big fuss and there happen to be others in the shop so I think they were very upset with us. So that's why purposely give us trouble when delivering. They say we threatening them when we mentioned about this thread, and how come they never pick up our call, we could go and report them. They just refuse to talk about this thread at all, saying that those customers are not good, talk rubbish, their "good" customers all very happy with them.

Ya unhappy experience man, but if can let others be more careful i don't mind la.

Shawn, we did that actually, we made quite a big fuss and there happen to be others in the shop so I think they were very upset with us. So that's why purposely give us trouble when delivering. They say we threatening them when we mentioned about this thread, and how come they never pick up our call, we could go and report them. They just refuse to talk about this thread at all, saying that those customers are not good, talk rubbish, their "good" customers all very happy with them.

But by making a big fuss, it help rite?? If they give u trouble again, make another fuss... Tell their potiential customer about their bad things... If at the end of the day, they didnt want to deliver... i will go small claim court... But at least i feel more happy making them lose some customer...

Hi, I so sad to read this page, as I just order a dinning table set from Living Vision on last Sat, making my full payment via visa. The moment I made payment his attitude change (Steven) when ask for the date for my good delivery, he claimed he cannot give me I confirm answer, reason given was shipment by vessel is very hard to confirm. When I keep asking then he claimed 6 week from now but he did not indicate on the invoice, in additional i also realise the receipt did not indicate model number. I have very bad feeling about this, thats why I decided to search on web to find out on the shop profile. OMG! Now I realize a big mistake I have done! What can I do now? Can I hold back my bank payment to them.

you should have call the bank to cancel the transaction

Oh .... I also purchase one item from this store. Now quite regret after seeing all this. For the cancellation of the credit card transaction, still can cancel meh? No need to give any reason for this? Need some advice thanks

Hi fellow members,

I would like to thank you guys for the genuine comments here so that we(the consumer) will be aware of those cheaters that con

Our money and bad service should not be tolerate since we are the one paying the money!!!

I being cheated before and I truly understand how it's feel.

Thanks for sharing..