Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nitrolil

My Pad In A Corner Of Bedok

wow, the kitchen bottom cabinet was angled... unique idea.

hi hihihi

decided to drop the slanted cabinet as i am doing blum.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More updates

Toilet light

untitled-1.jpg

72473_439363827853_639387853_5181369_445

68729_439364002853_639387853_5181375_591

Pipes will be repainted to lavender grey to match the tiles better

67757_439266362853_639387853_5179370_142

Kitchen light

67503_439363947853_639387853_5181373_283

Edited by nitrolil

sleek design :good:

care to share, wat the cost of ur reno???

thanks for the compliments. it's actually very simple i wont call it sleek. i did think about doing a raw theme like yours but dare not. haha!

the quote is around 38-40K but not finalised as I changed several things along the way.

carpentry is almost completed! next will be solid surface, plumbing, city gas, and touch ups.

overall satisfied with my ID's service and dedication. thanks to Adah for recommending him! anyone interested do PM me for his contact. I think he passed my very stringent and fussy standards! ;)

window grilles that need to be reworked. i asked for 3 inch width and square, turn out like this. it looked nice and i had no heart to reject, ID decided to modify and add bar in between so my cats cant escape! :)

untitled-3.jpg

almost completed kitchen cabinets

149891_441728927853_639387853_5229852_27

mum's wardrobe - happy with the clean cut design. ID and me dunno modify how many times liao...

76965_441728432853_639387853_5229832_145

my TV feature wall - ID did propose some nice designs with cabinets but i felt its not my style, in the end still went for boring white :D

74555_441728797853_639387853_5229846_501

i love my wardrobe cum display cabinet cum vanity area!

74455_441728537853_639387853_5229835_810

nice clean cut color. Really nice design for the masterbed room. Btw your masterbed room look big.

I had hacked away the wall between 2 bedrooms. That's why its so big. :P

thanks for the compliments. it's actually very simple i wont call it sleek. i did think about doing a raw theme like yours but dare not. haha!

the quote is around 38-40K but not finalised as I changed several things along the way.

money quite well spend, from the look of things you had done.

happy reno.... cheers.

wow very well designed cabinets and vanity area.

We have exactly the same house layout, somehow i think you have utilised your space better than me.

More pics of your kitchen and dining area when its done up please.

I am looking forward to it :)

Edited by advancer

wow very well designed cabinets and vanity area.

We have exactly the same house layout, somehow i think you have utilised you space better than me.

More pics of your kitchen and dining area when its done up please.

I am looking forward to it :)

hi advancer, thanks for the compliment. i have been following your blog too, and i think you have a nice layout as well. it's just that i NEED a bigger toilet other than the miserable small one of our floorplan, so decided to put out the basin. wanted to install a bathtub, but ID scared will have downstairs leakage nightmare! kekeke... i think this one will do... save $$ also... :rolleyes:

your dining is also nice, again, i prefer a straight layout as i need space for my cats litterbox area and food area... i didnt need a big dining area as there's only me and mum...

will post pics when done up and all appliances are in, ie. BEFORE it gets messy

hi advancer, thanks for the compliment. i have been following your blog too, and i think you have a nice layout as well. it's just that i NEED a bigger toilet other than the miserable small one of our floorplan, so decided to put out the basin. wanted to install a bathtub, but ID scared will have downstairs leakage nightmare! kekeke... i think this one will do... save $$ also... :rolleyes:

your dining is also nice, again, i prefer a straight layout as i need space for my cats litterbox area and food area... i didnt need a big dining area as there's only me and mum...

will post pics when done up and all appliances are in, ie. BEFORE it gets messy

Haha yah correct, my house is getting messy already...