Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lawsu

Haulage Service

Need some advice.

I got a new flat from HDB. My ID thought that the new HDB should provide haulage service. However, HDB do not provide anymore as the development was completed.

Now, he is going to charge me $750 for haulage and clearing of debris.

My unit does not come with flooring. So no hacking.

Is it reasonable? Any advice??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Need some advice.

I got a new flat from HDB. My ID thought that the new HDB should provide haulage service. However, HDB do not provide anymore as the development was completed.

Dun worry, you're not the only one. I kenna $177 to be paid to Town Council, another $800 to some HDB appointed guy named Ah Soon. **** ex.. In the end must budget so much just to bring tiles up..

Dun worry, you're not the only one. I kenna $177 to be paid to Town Council, another $800 to some HDB appointed guy named Ah Soon. **** ex.. In the end must budget so much just to bring tiles up..

Hi Lawsu,

$750 seems pretty steep given the fact that there is no hacking for your home. You might want to get more quotes to compare or bargain with your ID on this. Most of the ID will see the final price to determine if they want to bring down this cost.

Hi Gavirus,

I believed your $800 to this ah soon is for the purchase of the sand and not haulage. Are you from River Vista too?

Need some advice.

That price is lesser than what HDB charged me for haulage. I had to pay above $100 to TC and another $800 to their appointed contractor. Just sharing my side, maybe it'd help you decide about it.