Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seesee

Elmark Ac98203 Ceiling Fan Installation

Hello Guys,

I think I did something very crazy, I was @ JB and I brought a 60" Elmark Ceiling Fan (AC 98203) and bring it home via bus and train!

Anyway that is not the main story.

When I reach home, I went to google for the model and I can't find it. I suspect my room cannot hold a 60" Ceiling Fan

my room is 2.5meter high and 2.8m x 3.8 in dimension.

Do you guys think I will have problem installing and using it in my room, in terms of height and the wind coverage.

Does anyone know how tall is the ceiling fan, So I know I won't get cut if I raise my hands too high =x Basically I just want to use it at night because I feel the aircon is too cold for a goodnight sleep.

It seems that the package doesn't come with the mounting brackets, May I know what type of mounting brackets to buy?

Anyway please recommend me a good ceiling fan installer.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by seesee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I just recently installed 5 ceiling fans with lights. The same electrician did it and so far no problems.

His charge is $50 for straightforward installation and he checks to make sure the fan is stable. Howevere if yours is to attach to a false ceiling , he will prob charge more.

If u are interested, Pm me and I will pass the contact to u.

Edited by randr

Hi, I just recently installed 5 ceiling fans with lights. The same electrician did it and so far no problems.

His charge is $50 for straightforward installation and he checks to make sure the fan is stable. Howevere if yours is to attach to a false ceiling , he will prob charge more.

Can you please pass me the contact to me, thanks.

On Friday, September 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM, randr said:

Hi, can pm me this contact. Julesbok7878@yahoo.com.st

Thanks

All Malaysia ceiling fan comes with at lease 8" rod, due to Malaysia houses are mostly high ceiling. So it's not suitable for Sg hdb or condo. It's not easy to cut and drill holes on this rod without machine. 

And also, 60" fan is too large for yr room. Normally for room, we recommend 48" or less. Unless u have a big room.

Edited by AhLoonatACE