Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thunderca

Anyone Has Experience With Unit U Interior?

Hi everyone, i need u guys help here. Does anyone know this reno company called UNIT U INTERIOR? I was thinking of letting this guy name Mr Yong to do the renovation so kindly do drop me a msg if u guys knows him. I mean how are his workmanship and whether is he a relaible person. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello All:

I am new here. I checked with many contractors and got a favourable quote from Ah Yong of Unit U Interior. Does anyone know of him, the quality of his work (I saw a house he did and it looked fine) etc. Appreciate your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul

Received a quote from a contractor called Ah Yong and he is from Unit U Interior. The price is competitive but not sure whether the workmanship and service quality.

Does anyone has experience with the company? Any past experience sharing will be greatly appreciated.

Hello All:

I am new here. I checked with many contractors and got a favourable quote from Ah Yong of Unit U Interior. Does anyone know of him, the quality of his work (I saw a house he did and it looked fine) etc. Appreciate your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul

Yong.....Don believe what he mention...he doesn't have 30 workers under him...

Price is good....... but not worth the hassle that he create....

Major late for completeion... looking at more than 30 days..

Unless, u have lots of time for him to reno..... and must check and push him daily.....

He is just a company that do furniture... at Sungei Gadut....

Collect $$$ then MIA for a while............

I almost sign contract with him today when i saw this post and held back.

I tot he is HDB registered under window jockey aluminium & construction?

Hw abt his partner Jacky?

Yong.....Don believe what he mention...he doesn't have 30 workers under him...

Price is good....... but not worth the hassle that he create....

Major late for completeion... looking at more than 30 days..

Unless, u have lots of time for him to reno..... and must check and push him daily.....

He is just a company that do furniture... at Sungei Gadut....

Collect $$$ then MIA for a while............

Seem like you have engage their service before. How is their workmanship? Care to share? Thanks.

Seem like you have engage their service before. How is their workmanship? Care to share? Thanks.

Guys could anyone let me know if their service is ok? I'm thinking of engaging their services.

He took over my tiling works for kitchen and 2 toilets and took more then a month to complete. Supplied only 1 china worker and he only came down to supervise when we went berserk and complaint. Workmanship, very bad. On the last day of completion, he did a touch up at a bottom of my sink and the next hour he did a chemical wash! The cement was washed away. Thanks to his stupidity. I cldnt say more as i want him to finish up his tile works and get lost. And i did not pay the balance $500 because he delayed more than 1 week just to do the tile works.

Hi all

Please take note on the following remarks on U Interior - Ah Yong:

1. He is just a company that outsource everything to 3rd party.

2. He will used whatever money received and payed for other early renovation work. - Major Cash Flow issue

3. At one incident, police came over and all his "Worker" run off... look like all are illegal works

4. Workmanship, is really bad , worst, or #@$#@%#$@

In order NOT allow him to further destroy people House Reno, please shared the above info.

Below are his contacts to take note:

Name: Ah Yong

Mobile: 9758 4228

Any advise, that we can SUE him for his mistake and action?

Normz

1. He mentioned that he has a total of 21 worker and work round the year, except Chinese New Year (2 Days).

Just remember, his comment are full of "****" and untrue.

2. You will take whenever money he got from the current project and back pay of those outstanding payment from the previous project. Afterall his contractor complain late on payment or so.

A good peace of advice, don even engage him on anything. ....

Ps. By any chance u know where he is?

Do not use ah yong from unit u interior at all, he started renovating my 3 room flat since jan and half year has passed and it's only half done. Super poor workmanship

Unit u interior office address is his home address. I will be bringing this matter to CASE, HDB, anyone is keen to join force to bring him to justice, let me know.

6 months to renovate a 3 room flat is super rediculous!!!!

Bad workmanship, poor product, big delay, full of excuses. DO NOT ENGAGE Tan ah Yong

Any victims would like to join force to report Tan Ah Yong to the police ?? More victims joining force will make police takes action against this cheat!!