Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prabs Janarthanan

Home Electrical Programming - Intellihome \ Wizdenki

Hi Everyone,

I need some help here. My new place has some automated programming for the light switches, using Hager and Clipsal switches\systems.

Problem is, some of them don't seem to be working so I need to get it "re-programmed". The electrician doing my renovation could not help with this.

Now I have approached the original company (Wizdenki) which did it for the condo but they are referring me to their "partner" company since they only do at project level. The partner company, Intellihome wants to charge $120 per hour.

I have no idea about this "programming" thing and its the first time I have encountered it. Could you guys please advise - (i) is it ok to re-program this - will spoil again? and (ii) are the rates quoted by intellihome normal?

I would appreciate any inputs any of you might have regarding this as I have no experience with this at all. Thanks very very much in advance :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation