Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lily70

Glass Backsplash For Kitchen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am just curious, if the users do backsplash between the whole row of top and bottom cabinets for the whole kitchen, then how to install those railings to hang things? Can be drilling into the glass right?

My ID is giving me 10mm 3 ft black tempered glass at kitchen stove for free but I am considering if I really need it.

Hi guys, if i dont install any top cabinet in kitchen, can i still install the backsplash? I mean, will there be enough support for the glass? Or is it totally fine? Will it also look weird? Cos planning to install glass onli at stove area...

mine is $600 for abt 15ft++ I just for it as he quoted me in total to install shower screen + backglass + 5ft mirror $1000. Then also will help me to install other items for free :)

if i just need backsplash, will he do? pls pm contact. thanks! :yamseng:

Hi guys, if i dont install any top cabinet in kitchen, can i still install the backsplash? I mean, will there be enough support for the glass? Or is it totally fine? Will it also look weird? Cos planning to install glass onli at stove area...

no it wont be weird. there are pple doing that i saw 1 doing screed for the top part of the cabinet.look industrial.