Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thx888

One Stop Home Theatre / Music Solution

Hi Scott,

Am I allowed to put the speaker beside or on top of the sub (in a 2.1 system)?

Thank you

Hi Hentamkings,

As for your above question , there is no right or wrong where to place our speakers , it is just down to trrying out for the best location.The general rule is to place your speakers equal distance between them, can check out AVS FORUM for more indepth information. It is best to place your speakers on a proper speaker stands . Reason is to reduce unwanted vibration and placing on the top of the subwoofer is a no no . With proper placement of the speakers will give better imaging and sound as compare if you place on top of the subwoofer . Hope that answer you question.Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Hentamkings,

As for your above question , there is no right or wrong where to place our speakers , it is just down to trrying out for the best location.The general rule is to place your speakers equal distance between them, can check out AVS FORUM for more indepth information. It is best to place your speakers on a proper speaker stands . Reason is to reduce unwanted vibration and placing on the top of the subwoofer is a no no . With proper placement of the speakers will give better imaging and sound as compare if you place on top of the subwoofer . Hope that answer you question.Thank you.

Thank you Scott. so there should be no issue if I place the speaker beside the sub?

Hi Hentamkings,

There is no issue for you to place your speakers beside the subwoofer as long there are on proper speakers stands. Thank you.

Hi thx888, can suggest a HT setup for upmost of 2.5k, for a pure entertainment room of 2.75metres X 4.1metres? this setup will be used mainly for movies and a little gaming ba, and maybe 20% music.. thanks!

Hi thx888, can suggest a HT setup for upmost of 2.5k, for a pure entertainment room of 2.75metres X 4.1metres? this setup will be used mainly for movies and a little gaming ba, and maybe 20% music.. thanks!

Hi BlurRhino,

Pls pm me or call me at 97894630 for further dicussion. Thank you.

Hi Scott,

I am looking at Stereo system, mainly on Marantz.

Other than Power and tunner function of CR502 compare to "CDx003 + PMx003"....what other different?

Currently i am not sure to get CR502 alone or the CPD + Amp. Is the sound quality a great diff?

Will put this system in one of the bed room, driving bookshelf speakers.

Pls help. thanks.

Hi Scott,

I am looking at Stereo system, mainly on Marantz.

Other than Power and tunner function of CR502 compare to "CDx003 + PMx003"....what other different?

Currently i am not sure to get CR502 alone or the CPD + Amp. Is the sound quality a great diff?

Will put this system in one of the bed room, driving bookshelf speakers.

Pls help. thanks.

Hi Pckee,

Just PM you for some suggestion.

Hi Pckee,

Just PM you for some suggestion.

Hi Phantom,

Currently the SVS models at KEC :

Small box

1) SB 10 NSD ( $828) depending on the finish

2) SB 12 NSD ($1 350 ) depending on the finish

3) SB 12 Plus ($2 338)

4) SB 13 Plus ( $3,299)

Big box

1)PB 12 NSD ($1099)

2)PB 12 PLUS ($2250)

3)PB 13 Ultra ( $3099)

Cylinder

1)PC 12 NSD ($1099)

2)PC 12 PLUS ($1850)

3)PC 13 Ultra ( $2750)

Please kindly take note , there would be a price increase due to the new sledge amp , pls kindly check kec websie for future update. Thank you.