Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Anyone Tried Brilliant Id @ Beauty World?

Hi all ,

Anyone engaged Brilliant ID @ beauty world? Just went over to their show room this afternoon and got a discussion.

Anyone care to share your experience with Brilliant ID?

Cant find their registration ID in hdb website though -_-"

$tan|ey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recently went to Beauty World and met up with ID from company called Brilliant ID. Feel quite 'click' with the ID. Anyone has tried this company and can share your experience?

Recently went to Beauty World and met up with ID from company called Brilliant ID. Feel quite 'click' with the ID. Anyone has tried this company and can share your experience?

no one tried this company?

my "friend" is with this company, Richard.

he did the reno for my previous home, but that time he was with another firm. so i can't comment on this firm's quality of work. but i do know that Richard is very responsible.

my "friend" is with this company, Richard.

he did the reno for my previous home, but that time he was with another firm. so i can't comment on this firm's quality of work. but i do know that Richard is very responsible.

Then are you recommending him after your first experience?

Then are you recommending him after your first experience?

like i said, he is responsible. so can depend on him to do things right. but i nvr try this firm's sub-cons, so i can't comment on workmanship.

i didnt engage them for my current place cos i didn't like the proposed layout and the quote was also too high. but as a project manager, he is good, dependable and honest.

Hi everyone,

i going to get my new BTO soon. I have been doing research around for ID/contractor and get a few quote from them. But upto now only this Brilliant ID meet my budget and sincere in getting my renovation done. But looking thru this forum i do not have any feedback from anyone before.

Maybe someone who have done before or planning to use this, can share some info here.

So far i have meet up with the ID,

going thru the quote,

visit their office

and visit one of the client house.

Workmanship was good and quality wise was good.

Reasonable price.

Thks in advance..

Hi everyone,

i going to get my key soon for my new bto flat at punggol. I have check with different ID/Contractor in the pass few month and received quite a few quote. So far i am happy with the Brilliant ID quotation and visited one of the client side. Anyone got experience with them? how the review and after service?

Thks all for the feedback soon..

<!--quoteo(post=587140:date=Nov 2 2010, 11:10 PM:name=Stan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stan @ Nov 2 2010, 11:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=587140"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Then are you recommending him after your first experience?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

like i said, he is responsible. so can depend on him to do things right. but i nvr try this firm's sub-cons, so i can't comment on workmanship.

i didnt engage them for my current place cos i didn't like the proposed layout and the quote was also too high. but as a project manager, he is good, dependable and honest.

Hi anyone else using birlliant id? i going to sign with them soon, any pro n con?

Hmmm, no reviews popped up for brilliant id. I sent a request for quote n my requirements to them. One of the id im liasing with is requesting a site visit. Maybe i should give them a try to quote...

Edited by Sygnur

Hmmm, no reviews popped up for brilliant id. I sent a request for quote n my requirements to them. One of the id im liasing with is requesting a site visit. Maybe i should give them a try to quote...

Hi,

any updates on this company?

THanks!