Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alv777

Hans Goher Rain Dance Shower Head For Instant Heater?

Hi all,

Can I use the model below Hans Grohe Raindance Hand Shower head with an instant heater?

Was told by shop assistant cannot because instant heater pressure not enough. So water come out will be trickle instead of rain. I don't understand the logic because I'm only replacing the original shower head with a hans grohe. so why would pressure drop? Anyone using instant heater with hans grohe raindance shower head?

http://www.hansgrohe.com.sg/sg_en/114502_3...F3633383338.htm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm not using instant heater but storage tank instead. And i have one tank just solely for use in my MBR. Even so, the hansgrohe rain dance is really gentle already lor. but anyway, i found a reply from previous thread which hopefully will be helpful to you:

i think it depends on the shower system and your heater. For hansgrohe raindance, the water pressure should be at least 2 bar and water flow should be at least 9L/min to achieve the minimum shower experience. So you need to check your rainshower spec (bigger the dish, bigger the water flow and pressure) and instant heater water heater flowrate. (City gas Rinai instant gas heater is 8L/min, so maybe you cant really dance in the rain )

From the other posts, seems like the solution is to buy a house (landed property) & install loh... :P

For rainshower, I think it is better to use storage water heater. Was told that 15L tank it good enough for rainshower. Hence, the storage water heater need not be very big.

I don't think you need to buy a landed house to install rainshower. There are many flats that use rainshower in the T/Blog and I think they have tastefully installed the system. Cheers!

For rainshower, I think it is better to use storage water heater. Was told that 15L tank it good enough for rainshower. Hence, the storage water heater need not be very big.

I don't think you need to buy a landed house to install rainshower. There are many flats that use rainshower in the T/Blog and I think they have tastefully installed the system. Cheers!

Hearsay by some ID that It need at least 30L storage tank heater to enjoy the rainshow.. isit true?

Hearsay by some ID that It need at least 30L storage tank heater to enjoy the rainshow.. isit true?

Well, if you can forgo the hot water supply from the instant or storage heater, just running with cold water feed..... the rain shower is OK. Once water passes through an instant and sometimes storage heater , the water supply ( & pressure) thereafter coming out is effectively reduced.