Group Buy For Designer Furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone interested to do a group buy?

ballchair.jpg

Eameslounge.jpg

barcechair.jpg

DesignerDaybed.jpg

Hi,

May I know the prices of these furniture and where are you getting it?

I'm interested in the ball chair. Thanks

Hi,

May I know the prices of these furniture and where are you getting it?

I'm interested in the ball chair. Thanks

Hi Payton,

I cannot give you an exact price but should be ard 600+/-, including shipment & transportation to home (Material is Fibreglass and wool, p.s: not fabric or cashmere...supposed to be better?)

They say their products are very good quality, better than others.. ( dont they all say that?=P)

are u salesman from picket and rail? saw exact same furniture at their website.

I am not a furniture salesman at all..organizing a grouop buy for these furniture. I wana buy and ship them from china but wana share out the cost. If no one interested, i might go on it alone!

=)

Picket and Rail have these furniture? Weird..thought they do more classic wooden furniture...

I am not a furniture salesman at all..organizing a grouop buy for these furniture. I wana buy and ship them from china but wana share out the cost. If no one interested, i might go on it alone!

=)

Picket and Rail have these furniture? Weird..thought they do more classic wooden furniture...

I just checked it out...maybe i should go and take a look there to see if i am getting a bargain or not!

I just checked it out...maybe i should go and take a look there to see if i am getting a bargain or not!

Interesting... was never aware that Picket & Rail carries replicas of modern furnitures as well.

ben1977, do let us know how the quality is if you indeed are going down to take a look :) I am sourcing for good replicas as well and am considering Lush or s t u d i o 1961. com. sg now. The prices in the latter are good, but they don't have any showroom, so am a bit hesitant.

Interesting... was never aware that Picket & Rail carries replicas of modern furnitures as well.

ben1977, do let us know how the quality is if you indeed are going down to take a look :) I am sourcing for good replicas as well and am considering Lush or s t u d i o 1961. com. sg now. The prices in the latter are good, but they don't have any showroom, so am a bit hesitant.

Hi Flashlight, yup will update you guys again! Lush is expensive and i heard from the salesman that their products are sourced from Australia..which i doubt...

Not sure about renotalk.com.sg..do they offer warranty? The ones i am looking at provide 1 warranty...but the risk is as u say, no showroom...=(

Let us keep this thread going and not make any wrong moves until we find something good!

Ya I would like to know the quality and prices as well. Do update us if you ever check on it. Thanks!

Hi Payton, i am going later! Wil update tonight! anyone got idea on renotalk?

Hi Flashlight, yup will update you guys again! Lush is expensive and i heard from the salesman that their products are sourced from Australia..which i doubt...

Not sure about renotalk.com.sg..do they offer warranty? The ones i am looking at provide 1 warranty...but the risk is as u say, no showroom...=(

Let us keep this thread going and not make any wrong moves until we find something good!

s t u d i o 1961. com. sg offers 7 days money back guarantee and they'd sent me the pics of actual finished products, which look quite good. They also claim that they only use full italian leather and not half/pvc/bonded leathers. Will post the pics that I got from them from home as cannot upload things from office comp.

Edited by flashlight

s t u d i o 1961. com. sg offers 7 days money back guarantee and they'd sent me the pics of actual finished products, which look quite good. They also claim that they only use full italian leather and not half/pvc/bonded leathers. Will post the pics that I got from them from home as cannot upload things from office comp.

Ok just came back from Picket and Rail. The things there are very expensive....and i mean...much more than Lush lush...renotalk the prices are almost the same as Lush Lush and some items more expensive...

Seems like i am left with my own wholesale contact in china. Cheaper and the design closer to the original...and warranty is range from 6 months to 1 year...

ANywhere else to see?

Ok just came back from Picket and Rail. The things there are very expensive....and i mean...much more than Lush lush...renotalk the prices are almost the same as Lush Lush and some items more expensive...

Seems like i am left with my own wholesale contact in china. Cheaper and the design closer to the original...and warranty is range from 6 months to 1 year...

ANywhere else to see?

hi ben, got catalogue and pricing for ur wholesale contact in china? can PM me the details. thanks