Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
woodydodo

Love Nest In Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
can I ask how big is your flat in terms of sq m? looks huge!

Hi Jedi,

it is 108sqm. It a 18yr old flat. Last time HDB can build bigger flats, unlike now. Haiz....

Reno Update: Wall tiling in progress

Kitchen

Picture001.jpg

Upclose of kitchen wall tiles. Hubby is impressed by the alignment of the wall tiles. the design of one tile meets the design of the next tile accordingly.

Picture002.jpg

Common Bathroom

Picture003.jpg

MBR Bathroom

Picture007.jpg

One issue to think about.. How should we hang our clothes indoors? The window is at the side, and i don't think the bamboo is long enough to hang towards the window.The previous owner hang their clothes outside the corridor which i do not like..... We thought of the pull up/pull down system but it's a bit too ex for us... :unsure:

Hi, I just sold my 4A at Street 24 too. :D I think the bamboo sticks can be shorten to the length you want. I used to have the pull up/down thing too but I usually use hangers to hang clothes and then put up onto the rods. So never pull down at all... unless hang bedsheets... Now I use water pipes! Cut to length and also never take down. Like the silver colour. ;)

After being quite a silent reader in renotalk, except for the active thread in sound system from hubby, i have decided to create a t-blog for our home. We bought a 4A in Bishan and we collected our keys on 23rd July. Since we are not in a hurry to get our flat done, we were slowly sourcing for IDs for 2 months in June & July. The IDs we shortlisted from Renotalk are Summit Design, A&D, CJ Ambience and Plush Living. Due to our wedding preparations and work commitment, we were unable to meet more IDs in that 2 months. But meeting these 4 IDs were enough to get us started on what we wanted for our home.

We settled for Darren from Plush because we find that his quote is reasonable, sincere in doing our business, and we were very comfortable with him. He did not recommend unnecessarily and even helped us save on certain costs.

Welcome to RT & Bishan neighbor ;)

Hi, I just sold my 4A at Street 24 too. :D I think the bamboo sticks can be shorten to the length you want. I used to have the pull up/down thing too but I usually use hangers to hang clothes and then put up onto the rods. So never pull down at all... unless hang bedsheets... Now I use water pipes! Cut to length and also never take down. Like the silver colour. ;)

Wow, steady lah. That a good idea.....