Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

House With Black Floor Tiles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does anybody know the impact of having BLACK floor tiles in a house where Feng Shui is concerned?

Black no good lah. Absorb all light, it "sucks" everythings like BLACKhole does.

Edited by bepgof

Black no good lah. Absorb all light, it "sucks" everythings like BLACKhole does.

but black solid top, black kitchen cabinet shd be ok right?

I'm supposed to have housewarming next weekend at my girlfriend's new home. She told me that all her floor tiles are black & walls r snow white...

Even the hotel lobbies don't have a pure black flooring!

Yeah maybe it'll have a swallowing up kind of sensation...

:dunno:

Edited by edenstrauss

I'm supposed to have housewarming next weekend at my girlfriend's new home. She told me that all her floor tiles are black & walls r snow white...

Even the hotel lobbies don't have a pure black flooring!

Yeah maybe it'll have a swallowing up kind of sensation...

:dunno:

Can help take a photo and post here ( best with wide angle shot, showing the contrast of floor & wall)?. My memory recalls that most shopping malls' restrooms are in black & white le. Mention this to her and let us know which restroom she "copy" from le. :dribble:

Edited by bepgof

Can help take a photo and post here ( best with wide angle shot, showing the contrast of floor & wall)?. My memory recalls that most shopping malls' restrooms are in black & white le. Mention this to her and let us know which restroom she "copy" from le. :dribble:

Ok good idea... Ur comments make me laught... kekekeke...

But u r very erhmmm... mean leh. hahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

But I saw some photos in renotalk where people had black tiles for toilet flooring, walls & basin also black, toilet boil also black. Only the shower hose is silver. I would get a heart attack at night sitting on the toilet bowl inside a black box leh...

:bath: Maybe it's easy to maintain becox of the colour black right?

:thumbs up:

Ok good idea... Ur comments make me laught... kekekeke...

But u r very erhmmm... mean leh. hahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

But I saw some photos in renotalk where people had black tiles for toilet flooring, walls & basin also black, toilet boil also black. Only the shower hose is silver. I would get a heart attack at night sitting on the toilet bowl inside a black box leh...

:bath: Maybe it's easy to maintain becox of the colour black right?

:thumbs up:

Soap stains are greyish white, normal dust are grey, dried water stains are roundish grey white. Hm... Black and white good for spot checking toilet cleanilness.

i m will redoing my floor with singapore currency imprint.

:P

wow u r very very creative leh... :D

But I think u can't scrub the floor too hard just incase the currency fade off!

Wow, really? you make the kitchen looks like a blackhole with India or China black Galaxy kitchen top?

Edited by bepgof

Wow, really? you make the kitchen looks like a blackhole with India or China black Galaxy kitchen top?

I've seen kitchens with black table tops but haven't seen it paired off with black cabinets yet. So is it ok to have this type of design? (i.e. black cabinet + black kitchen table top)

Edited by edenstrauss

black for kitchen is okay. black is the color of still water. not ideal but still okay.

Blue is out, cos' it will dampen the "fire".

Best color is brown or wood colors.

Edited by Jgal

black for kitchen is okay. black is the color of still water. not ideal but still okay.

Blue is out, cos' it will dampen the "fire".

Best color is brown or wood colors.

I used light brown granite tiles for living and all kitchen and toilet tops are black Galaxy. Hopefully, this is okay for FS.