Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jgal

Cov Dropping Does Not Means Price Is Decreasing..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh... so I see. My time flat built liao, then we choose, but waiting time also very long.

Maybe HDB built rental HDB for cases like yours, "BTO QUERs" at affordable cost.

OR for dinobros case. Resale FIRST timer, MOP=2.5 years if buy BTO.

Will surely win a lot of vote for the next GE :)

I bought mine during the 2002 WIS (Walk in Selection) period.

Those were the times when flats built liao nobody want, WIS still can find #20 floors 5 room flat at Sembawang. Bought at 200k and can move in immediately. :rolleyes:

I bought mine during the 2002 WIS (Walk in Selection) period.

Those were the times when flats built liao nobody want, WIS still can find #20 floors 5 room flat at Sembawang. Bought at 200k and can move in immediately. :rolleyes:

Tell me about that. I queue abt 3yrs + yrs for my flat back in 1997....Got the keys in Jan'2000. Then HDB has loads of excess flats in Jurong area. Then came the WIS in 2002 & 2003.....the price was really good loh!

A colleague who bought nearby my place, higher level (above 12) + slightly bigger floor area...and cost below 190K.

Tell me about that. I queue abt 3yrs + yrs for my flat back in 1997....Got the keys in Jan'2000. Then HDB has loads of excess flats in Jurong area. Then came the WIS in 2002 & 2003.....the price was really good loh!

A colleague who bought nearby my place, higher level (above 12) + slightly bigger floor area...and cost below 190K.

Home buyers always very "choosy", apply to all catageories, new and old. Want FRESH, CHEAP, GOOD LOCATION WITH GOOD AMENITIES, GOOD VIEW, GOOD FACING, GOOD FS, NEAR WORKING PLACE, NEAR PARENTS, NEAR MRT, NEAR BUS INTERCHANGE......

HDB now very scare of tastes of buyers, making sure it is "Built-To-Order". But again, the "Order" criterias portion are subject to problem, still providing one-way ticket only. Take ot leave it . Why like that?

Edited by bepgof