Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Eurypylus

Grohe Mixer And Expose Pipe

Just order two sets of gorhe shower fitting and understood from the sales lady they are meant for conceal wall piping.

Anyone have picture of the converter or adapter for them to me use with expose pipe?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u should get those mixer meant for exposed piping.

Plus if u are refering to pipes running outside your toilet wall, you should have a L bracket so that the mixer sits outside and the pipes behind the bracket.

u should get those mixer meant for exposed piping.

Plus if u are refering to pipes running outside your toilet wall, you should have a L bracket so that the mixer sits outside and the pipes behind the bracket.

I was told by the saleslady that the particular brand are all meant for conceal pipe, the she mention some kind of adapter.

I was told by the saleslady that the particular brand are all meant for conceal pipe, the she mention some kind of adapter.

That is right. If your pipes are running in the toilet, do buy this L shape elbow fitting (2 pieces for hot and cold inlet). Something like $20 for a pair.

That is right. If your pipes are running in the toilet, do buy this L shape elbow fitting (2 pieces for hot and cold inlet). Something like $20 for a pair.

Thanks for the advice mate, I've a chat with my contractor, and cooking out an evil plan to do some sort of box to conceal the elbow. If not, the mixture will be popping out quite very much.

Grohe got no expose rainshower pipe? Cant be mah

mate, my suggestion is to change it even if it means topping up for hansgrohe if grohe doesnt have expose. Imagine next time you want to sell your house, you got to tear off your wall, and remove it before the site survey. It just mean additional cost either now or later.