Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wpntech

Good And Reliable Painter

Just want to share my painter contact with anyone that is looking for a reliable painter.

was intro to this painter call "ah seng" to paint my 4 room flat, and was quote slightly cheaper then others but still i award the job to him and was glade that i did.

did a few spot check on him during the painting work and i'm glade that he is using the good paint that he claim he is using, and after complete of work he still hand over the balance paint to me just in case i need to do minor touchup in future.(not like the one who paint my mum house)

finishing is also very well done. (ask Ying Ying from Plush Living and she will tell you how patricular i am in term of finishing)

do PM me for painter contact if you are look for a Good and Reliable Painter.

Note: the only set back is this uncle do not speak english at all. he only speak chinese and hokkien.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just want to share my painter contact with anyone that is looking for a reliable painter.

was intro to this painter call "ah seng" to paint my 4 room flat, and was quote slightly cheaper then others but still i award the job to him and was glade that i did.

did a few spot check on him during the painting work and i'm glade that he is using the good paint that he claim he is using, and after complete of work he still hand over the balance paint to me just in case i need to do minor touchup in future.(not like the one who paint my mum house)

finishing is also very well done. (ask Ying Ying from Plush Living and she will tell you how patricular i am in term of finishing)

Note: the only set back is this uncle do not speak english at all. he only speak chinese and hokkien.

Can PM me how much you paid for the painting and the AhSeng's contact no?

Thanks.

Edited by Flatster

pls pm me the contacts.thanks.

Edited by widal24

Two months back, got a paint job for my parent's new 3 rooms HDB. About S$750 for 3 premium paints + 1 ceiling paints. Paint whole unit, including ceilings, but excluding the doors. Painter name is Alvin. He works with an uncle, a very experience painter. Fast job, and clean too. His contact is 93821820. Promised to introduce his service if good, but only just remember to do it.

Hi wpntech,

Can you give the contact of your painter? Cos I am starting reno work on my house soon.

How much did you pay for your painting job, and does the price include the paints as well?

Thanks!