Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
usvapir

Best Ways To Quit Smoking

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I don not think that i can do this.I have been using this for last 10 years.I tried to stop this a lot of time but did not succeed.And if you have some special advice please tell me i want to get rid off from this.

I think the best way to quit smoking is to keep yourself busy, very impt. I didnt want to quit smoking, but I realise I hadnt been smoking for 2 weeks. It's either no smoking kaki, or Im just simply lazy to move my butt to go off to smoking point. Funny thing is, I dont even remember I hadnt smoke for the day nor have the urge. Impt, keep your mind occupied and you'll probably forget, works for me.

But the worst part is, whenever my mind is working, I need to have a stick in hand...

Wonder how is it to attend smoke cessation clinic... Has anyone been there? How is it?

Are you ready to begin the road to smoking cessation?

Quiting smoking is only for capable people with strong will power. If you cant quit, that means you are weak.

been smoking for 12 yrs from marlboro red to light then to menthol light.. each day 1 half packet and when another brand name cigarette come to town call uno light i start changing i know u cant quit immediately but u can cut down on stick.. from marlboro to uno 1 half packet to 1 packet after 3 yrs of uno brand cigarette from 20 stick to 10 then a week about 2 3 stick slowly and slowly there a time i was sick i got a bad flu and sore throat didnt smoke at all that was d so call lucky time i finally stop smoking.. till now it already 2.5 yrs of coz my illness have recover. my advice is dun quit immediately coz your body cant take it although but your mind can. quit slowly been trying on and off for so many times my record is 6 mth the longest is 1 yr. now it hit my previous record i believe i wont lay a stick at all y? coz i been mixing with smoker all d time worst still i wont have d urge to puff especially in raining day or having some liquor drink or majong session. that is d final stage sign of quitting. in my those quitting days u definitely have d urge and itch to TALEK but once u start d first stick u gonna get hook. dun tell yrslf just 1 stick wont kill will start quitting for few week again. finally dont give up!!! quitting is like testing against yr will and temptation i wish that i can quit for more than 5 yrs coz it consider that my body is fully functional and normal.. normally if u can quit for 3 yrs it consider all d tar and toxic been purge out but if u can 5 yrs that mean u totally free from smoke. to all smoker who wana quit.. GONT GIVE UP.. KEEPING TRYING..

hi, this was how my Dad quit smoking. He threw away all his lighters, ash tray and cigarettes. Took leave and slept for a few days. After that he said he found cigarettes stinks and also made up his mind to avoid his smoking friends. He had since stopped till now for about a few years already. He was a smoker more than 20 years.

Smurff,I have a question for you.You said that "I think the best way to quit smoking is to keep yourself busy, very imp".I agree to some extant this tip is Fine but what if the body of the addicted person badly needs it.Its not about a habit only its about to cut off the demand too via medication.

Smoking is bad for the health and may cause cancer, you will have realize these disadvantages

of smoking to quit. Try to take substitute of smoking like pills or etc for quit smoking.

Baltimore Weight loss

Actually it depends la. my grandfather is a heavy smoker and he live till 85 years old and passed aways peacefully. I think lifestyle play a major role in our health.

Are you ready to begin the road to smoking cessation?

Hi....

I am not in favor of smoking and strongly discourage smoking.... We should't discuss such topics to motivate the smokers...

smoking is not good for health but if have habit of it and want to quit smoking than try this it could help you to quit smoking when you fill the you need to take cigarette just take chewing gum and keep it on your moth you have to start one habit to quit the other one so start chewing gum

Yo pple, the best way to quit smoking is simply by going out for a jog and breath in some fresh air into yr lungs.. :thumbs up: Go for a short distance followed by a long distance as such you will have a healthy life-style too.. :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by Rufus