Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JoeTed

Ec From Year 5 To 10

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My colleages, North Oaks, just turn 10 years this year, got party last month.

Grant = 40k

Yes grant was 40k back in 1999 i think. Just before they reduce by 1k a month after that till today's 30k. Bought mine for under 440k 3br and now should have no problem selling 700k+ but after that what's the cost of a replacement? buy a similar size condo in sembawang or yishun for 1m? You can only make $$$ if you have 2 properties or choose to downgrade.

Yes grant was 40k back in 1999 i think. Just before they reduce by 1k a month after that till today's 30k. Bought mine for under 440k 3br and now should have no problem selling 700k+ but after that what's the cost of a replacement? buy a similar size condo in sembawang or yishun for 1m? You can only make $$$ if you have 2 properties or choose to downgrade.

Hi All PPle...and esp to Threadstarter.

One of them who replied u is correct. If u buy resale EC now, u wont b happy. One- its not new. Two- U wun earn. Three- U wait lah.

2003- I buy the eden at 46700 for a 1184 sq ft, 3 bedder. I have the 30k grant, and i no need pay back when i sell...or do i? didnt check...

2010- i sell for 768000.

Not sure i earn how much cos i quite dumb in calculation (i.e the wat intesrest lah..the tax lah etcetc.)i just know i can upgrade to a similar 3bedrm in tpayoh. No need long distance to/from work liao. ut of cos need to top up some from cpf lah...cos i buy at slightly less than a million.

Only one advice for u. Now timing is not ripe. U have to wait for another recession. Year 2003 is a recession year. PLs have some patience. I predict maybe next year coming cos europe now many countries having deficit. cheers.

Hi All PPle...and esp to Threadstarter.

One of them who replied u is correct. If u buy resale EC now, u wont b happy. One- its not new. Two- U wun earn. Three- U wait lah.

2003- I buy the eden at 46700 for a 1184 sq ft, 3 bedder. I have the 30k grant, and i no need pay back when i sell...or do i? didnt check...

2010- i sell for 768000.

Not sure i earn how much cos i quite dumb in calculation (i.e the wat intesrest lah..the tax lah etcetc.)i just know i can upgrade to a similar 3bedrm in tpayoh. No need long distance to/from work liao. ut of cos need to top up some from cpf lah...cos i buy at slightly less than a million.

Only one advice for u. Now timing is not ripe. U have to wait for another recession. Year 2003 is a recession year. PLs have some patience. I predict maybe next year coming cos europe now many countries having deficit. cheers.

Did you left out 1 zero? U buy the eden at 46700? :P

Late 1970, HDB 5 rm( actually 33k) sold at this price.

Did you left out 1 zero? U buy the eden at 46700? :P
Edited by bepgof

Late 1970, HDB 5 rm( actually 33k) sold at this price.

I just start my primary school. Only had 20 cents as pocket money.

33K.. sky money to me.

That time 10 cents can buy mee.

Now 10 cents buy what? 3 min public phone call.