White Jumbo Unit In Marsiling

:o WOW :o

Dat is a VERY good price :yeah:

Would love to see the finish product :dribble:

*thanks for the info*

... wonder if i can :deal: bargain

with my ID with this... *heheh*... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Decided to share with the folks here on my new flat. Dun seem to see Jumbo topic around. I am the 3rd owner of this unit.

Floorplan of the unit

floorplan.jpg

Hi hi,

Wala, your layout looks good...what is your floor area? and yes $48k for a jumbo is really a good bargain.

Hi hi,

Wala, your layout looks good...what is your floor area? and yes $48k for a jumbo is really a good bargain.

Floor area 170sqm. Will be posting the finished reno next week. Now whole house should be all white.

Floor area 170sqm. Will be posting the finished reno next week. Now whole house should be all white.

hi zebrano... Nice layout ...and good luck with ur Reno... Wondering if u can pm me ur designer's / contractors number? Which companySis she from again?? I m going to Reno my resale 5 rm soon.... Still deciding and choosing on a contractor... Yr quotation looks reasonable... Of it's ok u just sms me at my nu

number... I pm u now... Thanksssss

brownzukini

great to have 3 toilets... no rush in the morning.

HiHi,

Can I check if there is a particular reason for u to overlay the existing tiles in bedrooms instead of hacking like u did for your living room? TIA! Your pics look rly lovely. Looking forward to more posts from u for inspiration.

Hi Clarieee,

Overlay so as to save cost. Anyway for the laminate, it does not add too much height. So i just go along with it. I have moved into my house and are waiting for 2 more items to finish the work. Will post the finalised condition soon.

<!--quoteo(post=581029:date=Oct 10 2010, 04:46 PM:name=headstomp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (headstomp @ Oct 10 2010, 04:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=581029"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi hi,

Wala, your layout looks good...what is your floor area? and yes $48k for a jumbo is really a good bargain.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[/quote

Hello, did you post your finished reno ? Can you please pm me your designer contact ? Which company is she from ? Thanks.