Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wch2001

Help!can We Appeal To Sell Our Hdb Flat To Pr ?

Deal all,

We have bought 5-room resale hdb flat at the end of June,

Now we need to sell our current one(4 room, bought in 2003), we did not sell it because the 5-room owner need to live there one and half month.

So we just can sell our 4-room this month.

But unfortunately, the market is so bad,

can we appeal to Hdb for our case: when we buy hdb, it is hard to buy, but we sell ours , it is hard to sell.

So we will appeal to sell our house to PR because it is easier to sell our flat.

Is it possible to be successful?

thanks for ur suggestion.

Wu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

errr.. what reason you have for the appeal ?

1. Cos' you delay your selling because you let ex-owner stay for 1.5 mths more ..

>> Not valid because, you are not suppose to let them stay on.

2. Cos' PR quote make it difficult to sell.

>> Even Ethnic grp quote , they also dun want to allow exception. I dun think they will let you go through. Aniway, shld have thought of that when decide to hold.

3. Price is bad now.

>> HDB will tell you be realistic abt your asking price.

Deal all,

We have bought 5-room resale hdb flat at the end of June,

Now we need to sell our current one(4 room, bought in 2003), we did not sell it because the 5-room owner need to live there one and half month.

So we just can sell our 4-room this month.

But unfortunately, the market is so bad,

can we appeal to Hdb for our case: when we buy hdb, it is hard to buy, but we sell ours , it is hard to sell.

So we will appeal to sell our house to PR because it is easier to sell our flat.

Is it possible to be successful?

thanks for ur suggestion.

Wu

You've 6 months' "grace" period to "dispose" yr current 4rm. You should find out your exact "period" first. 6 months is calculated as such from "completion" date of 5rm, to resale application submission of yr current 4rm.

Appeal based on:

1. 1.5 months "extended" stay by 5rm seller, hdb asks you to seetle yourself among 2 of u.

2. Sell to PR only to have "better" price? HDB asks u to fly kite alone.

Add: After completion of 5rm, you would have received letter from hdb to "remind" u to dispose yr 4 rm within 6 months from date of completion of 5rm. From marketing to OTP sign could take you, say 2 months, resale application till completion(4 rm)would take you further 4 months. (May be now 3 months or less)

Edited by bepgof

I need to buy first, sell later

because my parents live with us and we have 2 young kids, no place to go when we sell first, buy again

we are big family, 6 people in the flat,

from last year, we tried to find BTO, but unfortunately, there is not Executive Apartment to apply

And now we bought the resale, but we bought, there are 50 buyers for one resale unit within 3 weeks.

when we sell, there is 5 buyers for one unit within 3 weeks.

So it is unfair for us.In the same period, we accepted, but the policies break the period.

Appeal to sell to PR, because it makes it is easy to sell out.

Thanks for any suggestion.

There is first time, we want to appeal.

Any idea for it ?

thanks again

Good luck to your appeal.

*Always happy to see youngster who are willing to stay with their parents :)*

In any case, dun panick now.

The prices has not dropped, only cov drops. The actual selling price has not drop.

You can check the HDB website for 1st 2 wk sale price.

With a big crowd , how many ppl actually offer a genuine offer. The new measure just put window shoppers away. The genuine buyers are still here.

So I dun think small crowd, or big crowd matters. It's your asking and how you nego for your unit. I see most units still selling ard the same price if not more as in July ( before 7th mth).

Remember dun panick! that's the biggest mistake you can make in selling your flat. You panick and take whatever offer given.

Edited by Jgal

So it is unfair for us.In the same period, we accepted, but the policies break the period.

HDB dictionary don't have "Fair" such word.

Mr Mah already say.. everything is election related.

Now, the emotion of citizen to high HDB price, flooded with foreigner regardless is PR or WP or whatever P is high

If they give this exception, and others get to know. They will ask for the same thing.

Other side of the party will not happy.

World is round.

Neither day or night.

You can't have night and day at the same time.

No harm to appeal for anything at anytime. Just state key reason: "easier to sell" in letter & let the hdb official to make the decision. If I were hdb official, I would write you back a nice letter with many decorating words, but the answer still "NO".

To layman like me, lowering down the selling price would attract more potential "toads", not necessarily must be PRs. This is what hdb wishes to see. Just buy gov a favour lah. When GE comes, throw the favour to the same lor.

Edited by bepgof

Good luck to your appeal.

*Always happy to see youngster who are willing to stay with their parents :)*

In any case, dun panick now.

The prices has not dropped, only cov drops. The actual selling price has not drop.

You can check the HDB website for 1st 2 wk sale price.

With a big crowd , how many ppl actually offer a genuine offer. The new measure just put window shoppers away. The genuine buyers are still here.

So I dun think small crowd, or big crowd matters. It's your asking and how you nego for your unit. I see most units still selling ard the same price if not more as in July ( before 7th mth).

Remember dun panick! that's the biggest mistake you can make in selling your flat. You panick and take whatever offer given.

Thanks u very much

Edited by wch2001

hi

You can send feedback to hdb website.And email them at the same time. this will guarantee you get a return reply.

As to when you know the result, I dun know.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BE05Fee...=createFeedback

In any case, do you have supporting evidence that there are less people giving you an offer ?

Document / witness that before the announcement, there were more offers , and now less offers. How much was the offer then and how much is the offer now.

If you just take abt viewing? but view does not means will buy or will offer. Hmm.. i also dun know how you want to speak your case?

BTW, did you have any offers now ?

No harm to appeal for anything at anytime. Just state key reason: "easier to sell" in letter & let the hdb official to make the decision. If I were hdb official, I would write you back a nice letter with many decorating words, but the answer still "NO".

To layman like me, lowering down the selling price would attract more potential "toads", not necessarily must be PRs. This is what hdb wishes to see. Just buy gov a favour lah. When GE comes, throw the favour to the same lor.

en, it seems if i appeal , it will waste my time, and waste HDB officers time ?

hi

You can send feedback to hdb website.And email them at the same time. this will guarantee you get a return reply.

As to when you know the result, I dun know.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BE05Fee...=createFeedback

In any case, do you have supporting evidence that there are less people giving you an offer ?

Document / witness that before the announcement, there were more offers , and now less offers. How much was the offer then and how much is the offer now.

If you just take abt viewing? but view does not means will buy or will offer. Hmm.. i also dun know how you want to speak your case?

BTW, did you have any offers now ?

I will try to say we are the policy scapegoat.

But it seems the success is like buying TOTO