Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fullerms

Please Help Me Choose A Hob

Edit:

Added Electrolux as an option

Hi Guys,

Getting some very good prices from everjoint for these hobs. Please help me choose. While price is a factor, dont mind paying extra for quality and peace of mind. Safety valve is a must. Plesae suggest a hood with minimum 850 m3 suction power.

Edited by fullerms

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm also looking for a hob and am considering Fujioh, mainly because I used to have a previous model which we used daily for 3yrs+ without issues. I then moved away and left it for tenants to use. No complains so far either.

Hopefully this 793 model is as good/reliable.

Would also like to hear comments from anyone who's had experience with FG793. Thx

i am also looking around for hood and hob. Initially was looking at Fujioh, however theres a salesperson who mention that brandt is better hence now considering which to take. Anyone who have chosen brandt and use it b4, pls give comments for my consideration. Thanks.

i am also looking around for hood and hob. Initially was looking at Fujioh, however theres a salesperson who mention that brandt is better hence now considering which to take. Anyone who have chosen brandt and use it b4, pls give comments for my consideration. Thanks.

Update. The Brandt hob is sold out in Singapore, next batch is expected to arrive only in early november. Settled for the Electrolux instead. Main attraction was the fully sealed burner design.

Bought the Brandt AD990xc hood also at a combined price of 1220$ with 3yr extended warranty for hob and 5 year extended warranty for hood on 24 instalment payment plan. Bought at Harvey Norman Millenia walk.

Cash price at the hdb shops is 997$. Hope this helps someone about to make a similar purchase.