Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
january

Furniture Directory

Guest Alice Wong

I prefer to get solid wood furniture from wihardja. they used to be in ubi but have moved to the west. recently found them on facebook, they normally advertise on the weekends. pretty decent stuff and their prices are not expensive. i bought an outdoor swing and wood balcony set from them for my new nest.

http://www.wihardja.com.sg

their facebook is under wihardja.sg (i could be wrong)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You could add this to the list!

Home Factor Singapore
*REMOVED*

Importer and Wholesaler of furniture. Sells Indoor and Outdoor furniture, lightings, home accessories, kitchen and bathroom accessories and cushions.

So many furniture list around, I wished I had chanced upon this earlier, then I wouldn't have to waste time finding on other sources :(

Anyway, I just preordered a tv console from born in colour. Asked renotalk forumers on separate thread earlier if there is any reviews but no response. I went down to the shop and was very pleased with the service level of the boss I think. He listened to what my house reno is, then recommended and gave suggestions of what he thinks match. Very good so got to recommend!

born in colour

*REMOVED*

Address: xxx Yishun -- #02-37 (very ulu as its located at the north end of singapore but its worth it!)

Mostly retro and vintage style, with some mix of scandi and country. I love it most as most of their items (as well as the tv console i bought) are featured in korean drama!