Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ejzoen

Dyson Air Multiplier Is A Bladeless Fan

dyson-fan.jpg

dyson-fan_2.jpg

watch video :

have 1st saw this fan on a tech blog.. after i was launch in Sg, its retailing @ $300+ or $400+

also on 88db sm1 already selling the Fake version from China. [not sure reliable]

now im looking for the best-est deal in SG for this Dyson fan.

come share the lobang if u have any or any ppl cn managed to get a group buy..

im super salivating..... for the black & blue ones.... yum yum...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dyson-fan.jpg

dyson-fan_2.jpg

watch video :

have 1st saw this fan on a tech blog.. after i was launch in Sg, its retailing @ $300+ or $400+

also on 88db sm1 already selling the Fake version from China. [not sure reliable]

now im looking for the best-est deal in SG for this Dyson fan.

come share the lobang if u have any or any ppl cn managed to get a group buy..

im super salivating..... for the black & blue ones.... yum yum...

Bro, I tried finding info on how to clean the internals. As all fans draw in dust, much like a vacuum cleaner. Their web nv say anything about cleaning the internals…

Bro, I tried finding info on how to clean the internals. As all fans draw in dust, much like a vacuum cleaner. Their web nv say anything about cleaning the internals…

Saw it at the IMM best Denki last week so perhap you can go there and ask the saleman how to clean the inetrnal lor :P !

Saw it at the IMM best Denki last week so perhap you can go there and ask the saleman how to clean the inetrnal lor :P !

i think they are good at demo-ing pple how their stuff works but asking them dismantle and clean??? very much doubt so.... if they keh kiang open up cannot put back, then its considered sold... :P

heard that copycats are launching their own versions as well. see u want to wait first ornot lor.

since the technology used is nothing new. Just an old idea on a new application nia

I really cant see the big draw of this fan....Wow factor ?? bladeless ?? yes, but is it tat crucial? and its not even powerful at all !! if its for the pure sake of novelty, coupled with the exorbitant price, I really tink can forget abt it....and as mentioned, how to clean ?? But then again, who am i to stop you guys from throwing away ur hard earn $$ into the drain ?!?!

I apologise for my ranting.....

Peace out.....

I really cant see the big draw of this fan....Wow factor ?? bladeless ?? yes, but is it tat crucial? and its not even powerful at all !! if its for the pure sake of novelty, coupled with the exorbitant price, I really tink can forget abt it....and as mentioned, how to clean ?? But then again, who am i to stop you guys from throwing away ur hard earn $$ into the drain ?!?!

I apologise for my ranting.....

Peace out.....

very soon there will be 山寨version of this fan coming out.... :D at a fraction of the pricetag....

i read online...people have said that it works the same way as a hair dryer... :P

so paying for the looks only..since its not some high tech stuff...

can always wait for the pirated version if u are not willing to pay so much...for me...i will always choose a retro fan if i have the budget. :)

got pics to share? thanks

Actually for me is long time didn't step in best denki, I looks the Dyson fan is quite interested only it is higher price from $300-700. Quite expansive fam. Totally I like the design no comment at all.

If you have lobang can get cheaper price sharing here

Thanks

I dunno australian will be more cheap than Sg?