Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joel Ng

Good Painter And Plumber To Recommend

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

We are a painting company in Singapore offering HDB painting services at $50 discount off our original prices now till 31st March.

Please call us at 9455 4326 for a discussion, if not you can drop us an email at Singaporepainters@gmail.com.

Visit our website for more information - www.singaporepainters.com.

Thank you so much friends.

Bottom Featured Area 1.jpg

On 9/27/2010 at 6:57 PM, Joel Ng said:

I had recommend a good painter to this forum before and i believe some of you had already engage him before,

trust me, i am not a relative or friend but just a very satisfied home owner who had engage him 2nd time for my parent

flat last week. (note i am not getting commission either)

The reason i am highly recommend him cos i am also like anyone of you who are worry calling those painter in the paper who might end up doing a bad job or hidden cost.

this guy price are reasonable and he is responsible enough in his job to come back when i am not satisfied with any part of the area he had paint.

Beside this , he had also recommend me a plumber who charge me only $15/- for minor plumping job (without parts) i think most ppl will charge at least $30/- for minor job cos of transportation. (this is the first time i am using him)

For those who keen might want to PM me for both the painter and plumber tel.

Hi Joel Ng & Guys,

can email me your good painter and plumber contractor. Andylj81@gmail.com

Hi Joel,

Please PM me the contact for painting and plumbing contractor. Would be helpful. Thanks

my mail id is manaujs@gmail.com

Edited by nojuman

On 9/27/2010 at 6:57 PM, Joel Ng said:

I had recommend a good painter to this forum before and i believe some of you had already engage him before,

trust me, i am not a relative or friend but just a very satisfied home owner who had engage him 2nd time for my parent

flat last week. (note i am not getting commission either)

The reason i am highly recommend him cos i am also like anyone of you who are worry calling those painter in the paper who might end up doing a bad job or hidden cost.

this guy price are reasonable and he is responsible enough in his job to come back when i am not satisfied with any part of the area he had paint.

Beside this , he had also recommend me a plumber who charge me only $15/- for minor plumping job (without parts) i think most ppl will charge at least $30/- for minor job cos of transportation. (this is the first time i am using him)

For those who keen might want to PM me for both the painter and plumber tel.

Hi Joel,

Can PM me the contact for the painter? Can't seems to send you PM. 

Thanks

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2011 at 0:16 AM, Inzaghi said:

Hi

I have a painter to recommend,he is a full time painter and a one man show,he painted my entire 4 room house including store room wall,door,door frame,and well as skirting in total 4 days,from what i c,he very professional,will do sandpapering to the false ceiling first and paint a layer of sealant before painting a layer of paint.He told me he want the wall to look shiny.What impress me most is that he would paint 2 layer of coat on my door frame and would return the 2nd time to touch up the paint after the renovation work.However if you ask him about how to match colour scheme for your wall,he is not that good in this area.He will only paint whatever colour you ask him to paint.PM me if interested.

hi can pm me the contact pls?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2010 at 2:21 PM, homechaser83 said:

Hi I just got my flat...need help badly...Can pls PM me the painter and plumber contacts? thanks in advance.

Whatever you do, don't hire Kerrick Ang -- phone number 98477370. His bum painter will paint over your furniture, ruin your floors with putty, paint over your wires, and just create a mess you will have to clean up. You would be paying for his bum painter to create a mess!

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2011 at 7:57 AM, Manamp said:

Hi zack007, can you pm me your painter's contact, thanks.

Whatever you do, don't hire Kerrick Ang -- phone number 98477370. His bum painter will paint over your furniture, ruin your floors with putty, paint over your wires, and just create a mess you will have to clean up. You would be paying for his bum painter to create a mess!

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2012 at 7:06 AM, Batman said:

For goodness sake, if any of u have the contacts, just post here pls. Dun need to pm here n there lor..

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2013 at 3:34 PM, Aida2408 said:

Hi anyone can give me contact of good n reliable painter. I need to paint my house.